"Ending Happy" Discussion *Spoilers*

I'm not sure.. I think Nick, Grissom and Sara are working the same case. So there are probably two cases going on.

One with those three, and one with Greg, and maybe Catherine?

Innocent_guilty said: Something is going to happen read this [In the Spoiler Lab Where it has been posted as it does not belong here as it pertains to the finale and NOT this episode.]

*Edited: For reason stated above.

Innocent_guilty Awwww, GIR, I love him, I love him good!!!

Okay, back on topic now :) YAY, always excited about new CSI, this one looks freaky and fun.

*EDITED: Because the Quote contained spoilers other reason as stated in quote*

I saw a longer promo commercial for this episode tonight during CSI: Miami. It looks pretty good and weird. :lol:

I just realized at the ending of the spoiler.. (to me at least) it looks like Catherine beside Grissom.. The last scene, it looks like blonde hair. At first I though it was Sara and Grissom, but it doesn't look so much like it anymore :p

Guess we'll have to wait until Thursday..

I wish it was Sara and Catherine working together though; I miss them working together...

I miss seeing everyone together. All at the same time. In the same room. It's like they've all drifted, and that's sad. :(

I change my above wish.. I wish it was Grissom and WARRICK working together. Frig, I miss that man. I sure hope he's in Thursday's episode.

I thought Grissom, Sara and Nick working together. Maybe Grissom is the beginning then he went to work with Catherine. I haven't see Grissom and Catherine working together for a while now, finally.

Back