"Empty Eyes" Discussion *SPOILERS*

The episode looks ... interesting. I'm quite sure the team/Sara has seen someone die infront of them, but in Sara's arms, I guess that's a bit different.

But on the other hand, as long as I have my Catherine and Sofia, the episode will be fine! :devil:

For all we know, the news Grissom has for Greg could just be a change in what the James family is asking for. It might be more money, or it could be that the family has produced evidence or a witness that won't bode well for Greg's case. It may not be the outcome of the suit at all.

I'm so worried about Sara... The promo reveals something is going to happen to her... Those arms grabbing her so violently, and the surprise on her face... Not good (well, if they don't kill her, I would enjoy some angst :p).
I swear, if they kill MY Sara off, they're going to regret it. No more CSI for me.

Here you are: PROMO.

It's very brief, like a sec, but it's definitely Sara being grabbed by someone who has no good deed. It's right after Griss says that a disorganized killer chooses his vics by chance.

quoth_the_raven said:
This is Jorja's emmy, right here.

That's what they said about Gum Drops for George.

Where did you guys here that Grissom give Greg news? I've heard nothing about this.

I hope this one turns out as goos as it looks. I'm hate to be all hyped up then let down.

I love that Nicka nd Greg have a moment, that always makes me happy.

Musicluvr325 said:

Where did you guys here that Grissom give Greg news? I've heard nothing about this.

It was on TVGuides website awhile back...this is what it said.

Six showgirls are murdered in their rented house and Sara is haunted by the dying words of the last victim. The investigation reveals the women's necks were slashed with a knife and that Warrick believes he knows one of the victims. Also, Greg gets some disturbing information from Grissom about the civil suit filed against him.

i'm not going to lie, i had to watch the clip like 10 times before i saw sara get grabbed.

this looks like a great episode. i can't wait.

So did I, but I re-watched it on Youtube, and paused it at the moment Sara got scratched. You still can't really tell that she was. But yeeeeeeee. The episode looks AWESOME.

I just noticed...

Mary Wilson: Ruby Dee

Ruby Dee, who has given so many incredible performances on both the large and small screen (many of those paired with Ossie Davis)...

Oh, now I'm looking forward to this even more!! :)

Back