Emmanuelle/Angell thread #1- Detective "Angel"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kissmesweet, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awesome news about Angell being in your NY novel! I can't wait to read it. The cover art looks great!

2. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

So now we have more info about Detective Angell -- she has four older brothers, and her dad's a detective sergeant. Veddy eenterestink....

3. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

At least Angell and Flack seem to have more things in common than he had with Devon. ;) I wonder if their fathers knew each other?

I really like Angell a lot, she is so awesome. She made Flack blush!!! :D

4. Top41

Both she and Flack come from cop families--that is a cool detail, and really shows that they have a lot in common. Four older brothers--yikes, poor girl! I bet she was a total tomboy growing up. She'd have to be to survive in a family of boys like that. Angell's awesome--I hope the flirtation with Flack goes somewhere!

5. KRAD

KRAD Dead on Arrival

^ That's not unusual -- the NYPD is chock full of legacy hires (as are many police forces).

6. Gaelen

Gaelen Coroner

So I'm not always a fan of Angell but her scene with Flack in the last ep was perfect! She's just absolutely hot too and they both nailed that flirty scene :D

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Interesting question about their fathers. From the way Flack commented on her older brothers and detective sargeant father I think it was news to him at least, but you never know. Yeah, Flack and Angell are pretty hot together and Flack blushing is too cute, they should definitely work together more often. :D

[​IMG]
    I think Angell is pleasantly surprised by Flack's flirting

[​IMG]
    Does Angell like what she sees? I think so...

8. Top41

Can you blame Angell? :D Seriously, these two would make the prettiest pair ever. They're both just so genetically blessed! :D

9. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Looking at those screencaps reminds me of how perfectly done that scene was. It was almost as though the viewer were truly intruding on a private moment between the two. Hawt.

10. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

I was just seeing "An Echolls family christmas" from Veronica Mars, you know, the episode where appears Emmanuelle, when I said to myself, "you can't deny it anymore, you love Angell" -<<love>> meaning that I really do like the character-.

So here I am, posting my first line on the Angell's thread and with nothing more intersting to say apart from my babbling (blame it to my sleeplessness)

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

11. electrolauren

electrolauren Victim

OK, I'm making a totally n00b opinion... don't hate too hard, I just found this place!

I thought the "flirty" scene was done amazingly well, even though I prefer my Detective Flack (at least right now) as a bachelor. I first saw Emmanuelle on Smallville and enjoyed her character there... I think she has alot of potential on NY as long as TPTB (please!) give her some more background.

Physically she reminds me alot of Amita on Numb3rs... idk if anyone watches that, but if they do, I definitely dig some Amita/Charlie!

Aaaanyway... I like the actress; I would like to just know more about her before they couple her up with my beloved Flack! ;-P

12. electrolauren

electrolauren Victim

P.S. - and by "I'd like to just know more about her" (in relation to Flack) I meant the character of Angell, not the actress herself! ;-)

and Springmoon, I definitely agree with you there... it seemed extremely private and so CUTE!

13. yas_NYPD

yas_NYPD Rookie

^^ Definitely yes!! I would love to see how her character developes more and more! I hope TPTB keeps her as a recurring, because as you have said, Emmanuelle/Angell really has this NY touch, you know?

But I can't help it but remember Kelly Hu's character back in season 1. She was a more or less nice interesting detective too, but then, all of a sudden, she never came back to the screen.

yas

"I'm glad you stayed"

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Kelly Hu was in four episodes over two seasons and then poof, nothing--but it seems more promising with Emmanuelle, I think. She sort of disappeared at the end of last season, but they surprised us by bringing her back this season. Angell has been in 10 episodes so far, and if spoilers pan out, I believe she'll be in more this season--that's more than any other detective (aside from Flack, of course, because he's not recurring). I definitely hope that's a sign that she'll stick around.

I do wish they'd bring Kelly back for a few more episodes, though--I especially loved scenes with Maka and Danny (I love the way Angell works with Danny too).

4.04--Angell is not amused

[​IMG]

4.07--Angell is amused ;)

[​IMG]

4.08--Fay's girlcrush is going strong :lol:

[​IMG]

15. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Hi! I had a hard time looking for this thread since it was buried under the heap...Anyway, I thought I'd give it CPR by posting some screen caps of the lovely Det. Angell from Happily Never After. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've got more here.