Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeay, my test is over!! (but I don't know yet if I should be happy or not so happy, no idea if I could have failed or not :( =

That's cool: dutch people can speak american english, american people can do this as well ;) and what about us germans?? Well, I can speak german english :D ...
Another thing:
Dutchie said:
Okay, okay, Dutch and Germans then. Okay now? :D

cinegirl said:
Thanks for your understanding! :lol: ;)
Now decide for yourself and call me! :D

Vera, I can say for sure that if you call that phone, she will not pick up. In fact, it's not even Calleigh holding that phone, lol. :lol: That was another person who can be found in both our icons. You cut him out, bad you! :D You can't even find a pic of Calleigh calling with HER phone. I'm disappointed. :p

Dutchie, I knew it isn't her holding the phone, but in my dreams it's me standing beside her for that moment - and besides me you can find our "Icon-member" ;)

And now: best wishes from HOT Germany! ;)

Jiffyjazzy said:
The American Emily Addicts Club? :lol:
I can bake cookies!

Cookies? I love cookies! Doesn't matter what kind lay it on me. lol.

coll6.jpg

I just love that pic. Thanks to www.emilyprocter.de for it!

Yeah, Speedy (it's shorter ;) ), that picture is really great: she smiles! Perhaps a good sign for season five?? *crosses fingers* I really hope they bring us back the cheerful Calleigh, it's too long ago...

Oh, and CSI_Willows, iheartnickcath and sienna: NO WAY! *fetches back Emily and hides her somewhere in Germany again!* :D

Vera I wonder if Calleigh will be happy in season five. I think:

she won't be in the episode with the car wreck. I hope she doesn't get seriously injured!!!

*Snatches Emily from Vera* Mine! You can get her back if you can tell me my real name. And Nikki is not it. That's my call name, I have a real real name. :p Until you know it, she's mine. Or at least till CDC comes back, 'cause she's got a gun and I don't like that...

BTW: I read in the Togo thread that Jonathan had send Emily to a blind date with her now-boyfriend. It stood in the article in the TV guide, which I didn't read, so I don't know... did anyone read it? 'Cause that would be so sweet!

Dutchie said:

*Snatches Emily from Vera* Mine! You can get her back if you can tell me my real name. And Nikki is not it. That's my call name, I have a real real name. :p Until you know it, she's mine. Or at least till CDC comes back, 'cause she's got a gun and I don't like that...

Okay, I'll try - and if I didn't get it right: Indeed I have no gun, but I have a baseball bat, that's the truth! :devil:
So: could it be "Marieke" or "Marijke"? I really investigated, so please accept my huge encouragement and give me my Calleigh back! :D

If not: "I'll hunt you!" ;)

0347.jpg

About the article: I only know about that one calleighgirl posted a few days before, but I can't remember having read s.th. of Ryan/Jon :confused:
look here

We've missed you too! *hides Emily under the bed and puts on puppy dog look* How was it? We did nothing interesting here, really. *whistles* :rolleyes:

No Lynn, not quite yet. And I don't think you know the name in America. In Europe maybe. Let me give you another hint: M....k.

ETA: No new posts since last night???? Shame on you Emily fans!

...Well some people do go to bed....lol.

Byt oh my good goshness! I got t.v. guide! I went to walmart last night at like almost 11 and I was tired but I saw that t.v. guide cover and it woke me right up. And when I came home my dad was like "What did you buy a t.v. guide for?" and i was like "Dad, emily procter's on the cover. CSI: Miami. COme on." and he still doesn't get it. lol. But oh well I got the t.v. guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back