Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a spoiler about the new season. hope you dont mind if i post it. im new her but ive really liked calleigh for a long time :)

i read in the tv guide magasinze that:
k this is wut the mag. said word for word " She's on duty and she gets forced off the road when she's returning from a crime scene, and it'll be unclear at first who did it" also it talked about her and this detective. this is wut it said.. "we're introducing a detective Calleigh first met when she was in the police academy. the backstory is they didnt like eachother at all but, this is being Miami, hes sexy of course. and calleigh is sexy. and sexy things happen when sexy people get together.

Wecome sandersidle! That's so great, more support for Emily, yay! :)
And thanks for the spoiler and especially using the spoiler code ;)
Sounds really interesting to me, but I'm not sure if I should like the last part of the spoiler - I'd rather see another ship :D
Lucy, thanks for explaining, now I understand some more posts here :rolleyes: :D
And now we're turning to DUTCHIE: you are so mean!! I want my Calleigh back! *now turns to IHNC and glares at her, too*
So give her back - NOW! :devil:

Cinegirl, I'm so with you on the ship thing. I LOVE YOU! :D

*grabs Calleigh back from IHNC* Mine! You won't get her! She likes it with me!

Not giving her back. EVER!

Are we really fighting over Calleigh...using Calleigh???? :confused:

sandersidle, I don't like the spoiler either. I don't want my poor Calleigh hurt, or with someone else, unless that means a nice angsty scene for my favorite ship *winks winks* ;)

Dutchie said:
*Snatches Emily from Vera* Mine! You can get her back if you can tell me my real name. And Nikki is not it. That's my call name, I have a real real name. :p Until you know it, she's mine. Or at least till CDC comes back, 'cause she's got a gun and I don't like that...

*swallows* Luna, I burned that shirt for her :D She didn't like it. And she's mine! I need her to get through this boring, hot holiday...you can have her tomorrow, I have to work then, so... I want her back sunday though!

Yay, nothing to say against it, Luna! :lol:
You gave us the proof!
But maybe we can talk about sharing her - everybody can "have" Cal/Em for one day? Like split custody? ;)
Sorry mods, we will get back on topic, I swear...

Edit: ups, Dutchie I missed your post! What's going on, I never missed one from you before! :confused: I need holidays...

OMG that's so nice for a thread title: Emily, 'cause everyone deserves to experience heaven! I hope it isn't too long. :eek:

Vera, be ashamed!!! :D

Dutchie said:
OMG that's so nice for a thread title: Emily, 'cause everyone deserves to experience heaven! I hope it isn't too long. :eek:

Emily/Calleigh #6: Cause everyone deserves to experience heaven.

Might have to take out cause.

Vera, be ashamed!!! :D

Bad Vera!

Lynn, don't make me cry! I'm not so bad at all! *grabs for a hanky* ;)

Well, I have a question: does anyone know, where Emily travelled during her holidays? I know she was in Europe and at least in Paris (cute boyfriend she has), but in which other cities??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back