Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchie said:
MikeW said:
I'm sorry but Calleigh is long overdue for some romance action, and there is definitely some chemistry between her and Ryan that was pretty much seen in "Under the Influence" so why for the love of god doesn't she do something about it?

Now that's the spirit! You should come join us in the CaRWash thread, before all non-CaRWash shippers in this thread go shooing us out of here! :D

Thanks for the reminder Dutchie. :)

MikeW...we tend to discourage 'shipper' type discussions in this forum as it can sometimes lead to disagreements as well as we do have members who don't 'ship' at all, and we want everyone to enjoy the Miami forum.

As Dutchie pointed out, there are threads in Shipper Central to discuss any number of Miami pairings. We'd like to ask that any discussions of a shipper nature continue in the appropriate threads in that forum. Thanks. :)

Leela...I love your avatar! :D

Calleigh___x said:
cinegirl said:
Oh, don't know if this picture was posted before somewhere, but decide for yourself:
Top-Model :D

can't see the picture.. :confused:

Hm, don't understand it, but here for everyone who couldn't see it:
emily1.jpg

You're welcome Thumpy, it has happened to me once too, so I thought let's not do it again. I could see the pic btw, so...

hey guys :D
i don't know if some people in here are french but on one of our tv magazine there was an article about Emily, and there were a story i thought i should share with you :D : first they say how Emily loves chocolate and how she was looking at the chocolate cake on the table (between her and the journalist) and then she counted to them a little story :
One day on the set of CSI MIAMI, she was supposed to take a look at a huge blood stain on the floor, and as we were supposed to know they use chocolate to make blood coagulated (something i didn't know lol), she said it was smelling really really good and she couldn't resist , so she put her latex-glove-finger on the "blood stain" and she licked it :lol: and her partners were screaming "Would you stop that??? you are eating evidence!!!" lol

hope you like the story lol

Thanks Sissi :)

I've always loved that story - that 'incident' happened during season 2 episode "Witness to murder" btw. Even Ann D. talks about that on the dvd audio documentary to that eppy! Teeheee!

Oh, and can you tell us the name of that tv magazine? Would be great! I mean, I took on a journey around the world last sunday to get that 'Voici' mag - so why not do it again?? ;)

Obsessed? Me? Never! :p

Teeheee thanks again - and 'wow' I understand most of it *lol*

So, she was in London, Florence and Paris, huh? Could've come to Germany as well.....
*pouts*
Nobody like us Germans
*pouts some more*

;)

lol i'm glad you understand the article :D but there was more on the real magazine ;)

I LOVE GERMANY :D well i know i'm not Emily but i really do :lol:

Awww folks... don't take me seriously..... ;)
But thanks anyway :D

Uploaded 36 more Ainsley pics btw.
Enjoy them!

Small teaser:
credit19.jpg

:lol: I remember that ep so well! Her face when she realized that was her office was priceless! She's always my little Miss Cuteness! :lol: Thanks once again Leela! ;)

hehehe... the steam pipe turnk distribution venue... man, that episode had me in stitches everytime ainsley was in it!

*sigh* she was sooooooo adorable as ainsley hayes... i just wanted to hug her!

I'm watching the scene when she's dancing in the robe and suddenly the president cones in... Simply hilarious!

"Well, it could be worse... No, probably not."

She's one of the greatest actresses I've ever seen!

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back