Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leela, have I ever told you I love your site? I keep an eye on it every day hoping for new major updates!

Thanks so much CDC! :) Actually I might do a little updating later today......

Here's another pic for y'all - coz I'm in a giving mood today ;)

callerid.jpg

Who needs caller ID anyway????? ;) :p

Oh I'm sorry but we're not allowed to link to clips - I haven't seen one of that scene anyway....
You might wanna check out the dvd ;)

EDIT to add:

But here's a cute pic of that scene:
bigmomma1.jpg

Have to say that as amazing Emily is in Miami, she's even better as Ainsley in The West Wing.

I'm afraid you're right MikeW ;)
Ainsley was da bomb!!! :lol:
The Miami writers should watch her 'WestWing' episodes more often, then they'd see what Emily's really capable of :rolleyes:

Favourite Ainsley/Emily moments include:

1) "Can I have that Muffin" in the middle of a very serious political meeting. That quickly became my international mime for Emily complete with hand gestures!

2) Being drunk infront of President Bartlett and peeing in Leo's closet.

3) Her rant to the intern bint over her taking Sam to task over his apparent sexism. And then followed up with "I enjoy sex!"

In Miami, as fantastic as she is, all she seems to do is look longingly at Ryan (BITCH!!) and pretend to find H attractive.

MikeW said:
In Miami, as fantastic as she is, all she seems to do is look longingly at Ryan (BITCH!!) and pretend to find H attractive.

:lol: My shipper heart is ROFL! :lol:

Yes, Ainsley was one hell of a woman! I remember the scene when she was dancin and singing in the office with the robe on... Priceless!:lol:

Ah yes... I just LOVED the reaction when she threw the glass in the air as Bartlett walked in.... a classic wing moment and Emily's defining moment! Also enjoyed her setting Donna up on a date early on in Season 3.

Why no one thought to ask her to be a West Wing full time cast member is beyond me! Still, at least she became one of the most recognisable actresses in the world thanks to Miami!

And with that I declare my undying and unadulterated love for the faulous Miss Proctor! Let's kill of H and make her head of the department... only kidding!

I'm sorry but Calleigh is long overdue for some romance action, and there is definitely some chemistry between her and Ryan that was pretty much seen in "Under the Influence" so why for the love of god doesn't she do something about it?

Oh, I'd like to see "West Wing", but it wasn't aired in Germany yet - or I missed it, and that would allows no excuse!
Hm, wacky german television...*grumble* :(

Well if you want your fill of Emily on The West Wing, I'd watch most of Season 2 and an episode of Season 3 called "Night Five". Quality Emily from start to finish. Heard she pops in in Season 7 and if anyone has opinions on that appearance, pray tell...

As for lack of The West Wing in Germany... outrageous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back