Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeW said:
I'm sorry but Calleigh is long overdue for some romance action, and there is definitely some chemistry between her and Ryan that was pretty much seen in "Under the Influence" so why for the love of god doesn't she do something about it?

Now that's the spirit! You should come join us in the CaRWash thread, before all non-CaRWash shippers in this thread go shooing us out of here! :D

Okay, back to Emily...They did air the West Wing here, but it was always too late for me...and now they stopped airing it! :(

Heard she pops in in Season 7 and if anyone has opinions on that appearance, pray tell.

Yeah, she popped in in season 7 (episode 'Requiem) - it was a rather short appearance, but I loved it! ;)

Here's (again) a pic:
requ5.jpg

Ah, lovely TWW pics, Leela. Gotta love the whole caller i.d scene. Followed by the "I get sick when drink to much." "I get drunk when i drink to much." and the "I have an fbi file?" scene. Gotta love that one. And ended with "Two weeks....9 days....2 weeks."

I've only seen 2 episodes with ainsley in it, but she was awesome.

Emily is hilarious as Ainsley! I never watched a complete episode but the few scenes I've seen are just funny! :)

Throws a picture in...

evofthiuns042dy.jpg

*looks at pictures* DAMN I wanna watch TWW here now! Oh well, I had CSI:Miami tuesday...and Calleigh looked gorgeous, as always.

Hey all!
Since a lot of you aren't able to watch Emily on TWW, I uploaded quite some screencaps to emilyprocter.de :)
They're from Ainsley's first appearance in season 2!

Enjoy them!

RoosCSILover said:
Leela's the walking picture-database of Emily Procter.

That totally fits! :D
Great pictures Leela, thanks a lot for it! And I enjoyed all the stuff on your fan-site, as well - gorgeous!

Nice pic CalleighDuCaine!
Isn't green the colour of HOPE? Hope of getting more scenes in the next season? :D

Oh, don't know if this picture was posted before somewhere, but decide for yourself:
Top-Model :D

Credit: Thanks to csiguide.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back