Emily/Calleigh's Thread #6 'I Promise I've Been Good!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
i LOVE that scene! my friend has the west wing season 2 on dvd and everytime i go to her house i make her play that scene at least 10 times, sometimes in slow motion! i just love her scream when she flings the glass and it smashes against the wall! man... i crack up everytime i hear 'blame it on the bossa nova' now!

Wow, i'm so jealouse that the West Wing is not in Holland! :( But does anybody where I can find a clip from this scene?

the pic is really cute. i'd like to watch the clip !! thanks CalleighDuCaine. :)

ps: happy birthday sienna !!!! :D *happy to be the first to congratulate in this thread*

ryans_erica said:
thanks CalleighDuCaine. :)

You're welcome! ;) You can call me Luna, guys! :cool:

Anyways, here's a wall (one of my first tries)... I'm learing how to make wall, avvies and stuff like that but I'm totally incompetent! :lol:

Emily

Luna and calleighspeedle - lovely Wallpapers!
May I snag them both :D ?
By the way, can s.o. give me a tip how to create ones on my own? That would be great (or please give me just a link where I can find help ;) )
And now I have to say it again: I WANT TO SEE WET WING IN GERMANY, TOO!!! :mad:
Well, that's enough for the first time, see you!

Wet Wing? Never heard of that. :p I agree, they should air TWW in Holland. (okay and Germany :D) Great wallpapers!

bah, Dutchie, man, you're a little pedantic, aren't you?? ;) :D
I change it...just a little mistake, but oooookayyy... :rolleyes:

I WANT TO SEE THE WEST WING IN GERMANY; TOO!

Now it looks fine :devil:

pedantic? I don't understand that. :confused: But I was only joking Vera, I'm sorry. *pouts* :( Luna, I really like your name. It means moon, not?

Don't mind, Dutchie, I didn't understand it the wrong way, everything's fine :) Pedantic = to be particular about sth. ;)
O.k., back to topic: here's a funny pic from season 1:

Conk him, Calleigh! :D
365.jpg

Aight lovely wallpaper!
-
Im so very happy today, coz its my birthday!
*Yeeh* Ive got, CSI:Miami S2 2.13 / 2.24 :) *Yeeh*
Now I can watch 'Wannabe' all the time that I want to watch!
I so love it, that she's affraid of 'Ants' How cute!!

A lil Cap: The look..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back