Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice that every kid back when Emily was young had that bowl hair cut? Was that like the haircut of the decade for a kid or something? :lol:

Anyway, Emily makes the hairstyle look good. Is that her sister with her in one of those pics?

I've just seen all the pics :D.
She is soooo beautiful :lol:.....I love her dress, her hairstyle, her earrings, her shoes.........she was perfect :D :D
she really rocks :D

I saw the show and she had to present with Kimora Lee Simons and she looked so little compared to Kimora. But she looked stunning.

aww....she looks so cute in the first one!!!! and the pokemon one is hilarious!!!! :lol: and the one of her and her dad is sweet. and i love all the pics!!! they're great!!! here's one of my personal Emily favs....
I love the dress!!!!!

That's a great picture, Need4Speed :D It's one of my favorite ones too ;) And Emily looked great at her last event! She is such a style queen :D

Hi guys, *leaps onto thread* just thought I'd introduce myself as I'm a total newbie on here ... "so my name is Kel and I'm an Calleigh addict .... oh and I'm from London" loved the Pikachu piccie Florry :D *makes self comfortable and awaits response*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back