Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kel and welcome to Talk CSI! I think we all aprreciate a little Southern addiction, as we all suffer from it.

Anyways, I think I've only posted on this thread like once before, but I don't remeber, so hey guys! I'm not new the forum, but sort of on this thread.

Anywho, I loved the pic Florry! Emily is so amazing and absolutely gorgeous! Need4Speed, I definitely agree... I just loved that dress, but I love it more, since Emily's wearing it.

Anyone else here visit the Charriol website just to see the ad campaigns with Emily? I loved those ads and the video that they have with her commentary on the jewelry/ photo shoot!

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

She's always looking great!
I love her hair in that last one. Thanx for posting it KellyGirl! And welcome to the forum and to this thread! :D

Thanks Patricia, its my current wallpaper ... I love the cheeky smile :D .... a bit off topic but do you know why the image didn't appear above? I used the [image] <- bracket thingys but in the end I had to do URL *pouts*

Welcome to the thread Kel!! i hope you enjoy yourself here. i just know you will :D we can always use more Calleigh addicts!!! :D and i love the pics you posted...very nice :D

Yes Kel welcome! It is always nice to see new Calleigh/Emily fans, Emily doesn't get enough recognition for the job she does on this show and I feel that sometimes the writers squander her....but welcome and thanks for the pics ;)

KellyGirl said:
Thanks Patricia, its my current wallpaper ... I love the cheeky smile :D .... a bit off topic but do you know why the image didn't appear above? I used the [image] <- bracket thingys but in the end I had to do URL *pouts*
Hey Kel! I love that pic, so thanks. Her dress has these green lines taht help bring out those gorgeous eyes! :D

In order to show an image, you must have at least 100 posts total. Otherwise, it'll just show the link.

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Welcome Kel :)Lots of emilicious welcoming love

Sorry it's been a while from me guys! Does anyone have any pics from the season 6 shoot? I can't seem to find any

:( I've missed you all!!!!

Jodie
xxxxx

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome :D I have some more of her in that drool worthy dress so I'll post the links :rolleyes: .... guess I'm gonna have to spend a whole lot of time on here (you have been warned :lol: ) before I can post piccies of the georgeous Emily in full *sulks* :(

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/kellenn33/CSI%20Miami/Calleigh19.jpg
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g33/kellenn33/CSI%20Miami/Calleigh18.jpg

Jodie havn't seen any pics of a season 6 shoot sorry ... am sure this is the place you'll hear about it first when they do get put up somewhere tho :D

Yeah, I'll keep a look out :):) I know what you mean, Can't post pics till 100 posts... Well me and you will have to talk alot wont we hahah. :):)
Great pics btw :) Gorge!!

Jodie
xxxxx

Just got to say one thing about last weeks epi (Dark Room),its the scene between Calleigh and Erica.After Erica reports the one of the missing girls is related to a csi,it was like go Cal go.

welcome KellyGirl i'm from the UK too :)

Hi, yeah I totally loved that episode (Darkroom) :D I've never heard 'sweetpea' said with such venom :lol: it kinda cool her standin up

for Natalia too considering her role in the lab investigation *dons cheerleading outfit and bounces up and down* "give me a

'C' give me an 'A'.... goooo Calleigh!!"

I'm coming up to Lincolnshire soon to visit RAF Cranwell :D

Haha, yeah that epi made me giggle. She was like so innocent but so sadistic at the same time! Totally hot! Haha!

We need to see Calleigh like that more often coz Emily handles it so well!

Oh British people! I love england! So pwiddy!!

Jodie
xxxxxxx

Hey, I agree love it when Calleigh takes charge ... it seems to have even more force behind it as she is so polite with it :D Erica didn't know what hit her :lol: ....

yep I'm from the UK are you American? Last time I went I had a fight with a waiter over 'Worcestershire sauce' apparently I was pronouncing it wrong :mad: drove me mad I was like 'Dear God bet you've never even been there!!' got my own back tho there was a table behind me having the same problem and they cheered when I said it :devil:

haha! Yeah Im from the US. Actually from the south like our dear Em, But I live in NY :) Pronunciation is a problem for me up here. No one understands me haha!

Calleigh makes power seem so effortless, it's amazing, Loved her when she yelled at ryan in that deth pool episode :) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back