Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullet Girl I love your avatar it totally catches how awesome and beautiful her eyes are!! And i am totally gonna go check out the thread!

Go and check out Leela's marvellous site... There are new Emilycious pics to drool at! ;)

Here's a gorgeous sample:

emilynewwww2lm7ux0.jpg

Full credit to Leels. ;)

She is such a pretty girl and I'm really staarting to love the different things she is going with her hair. If only mine would do half of those things. It looks great straight but I think I prefer it when she curls it.

Again the pics really show her eyes which are amazing. Very clear. Thats a girl that drinks lots of water.

I have to say, I really like the darker shade of blond she's chosen. Suits her to a T! ;)

and I love the dress. really classy!!! I didn't like the other, shorter striped one, but this one is gorgeous!! :) :lol:

She looks fantastic as always....and her eyes look especially green! The dress looks like an off shoot of the one she wore for the People's Choice Awards.

darkeyez...I edited your links as the thumbnails weren't working and the links were stretching the page. You have to have 100 posts before you can post links as images (thumbnails included) in your replies.

Please make sure I didn't accidentally leave off any of your pics. ;) I apologize if I did.

Lovely pics, btw. :)

You're welcome. :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with the host that you used, it's just that until you reach 100 posts at this board, your images, thumbnails, etc. will not show up as images, they'll show as links. So until that time you could just link to the images themselves instead of the thumbnail. Did that make sense? Because I think I just confused myself. :lol:

Okay, my computer crashed and I was not here for the begining of the new thread and that makes me terribly sad. T_T But I dare say that you made my day with those lovely ptures! Calliegh/Emily is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. She has those incredible eyes that show emotion so well, and a smile that will sweep you off your feet and leave you in a puddle on the floor. She really is an angel. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back