Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MegantheMonster, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Ouch havn't seen either of those yet thanks for the heads up Florry :eek: ... 'spear guns' look like this:http://www.scubatoys.com/store/spearguns/pics/4d38.jpg is that what it was :cool:? Eric is such a sweetie :D

2. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well...I just watched some summeries and some clips on web....for the fifth season.
    yep....that is exactly "my spear gun" :lol: I got it right :lol:...well... she didn't spear herself...she just injured herself with its recoil :D.
    The scene with the glass in her finger well...was sweet :D

3. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Nice one Florry *hands back 'your' spear gun* guess I won't be test firing this then eh :lol: .... seems like Calleigh is pretty much indestructable she really has only had two serious incidents in five seasons :cool: ... she puts the others to shame little daredevils :devil: always getting themselves into trouble :rolleyes:

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

I won't be able to use it too :lol: ....you should be firm and strong enough to stand its recoil...let'say...she wasn't too much concentrated on it :lol: (she was flirting in that moment
    :devil: )
    Well...I thought she was indestructable too :D ....let's say she is Bulletgirl...kind of supehero :D...just kidding :lol:

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

If Horatio is Super-H, then Calleigh is Super Girl or Wonder Woman. Maybe Wonderful Woman with her golden ammo belt.

6. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

8. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Cheers florry Love the sunnies!! Do you mean she normally drives a car without gears?! Do they exist? or was the race car broken :confused: ... yey Go Go Bullet Girl :D !! Is the race on a site somewhere? I only got to see a brief interview :(

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

well....I meant she uses the automatic drive....not the manual one....and that was the first occasion for her to use it :D...
    I didn't know what was the right expression :D ....oh my poor English :lol:

10. csi_miami_roks

csi_miami_roks Civilian

thx is there anymore bc i've seen all of those?

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well...actaually....no....sorry :D
    Just for curiosity...why did you want to know it? :D

12. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

Kelly: I move between the two coz I used to live down in Miami, but I moved in with my aunt when my mom passed away. So now I live in NY, but (curse my procrastination) still have things to sort out down there. And yes, cold on your feet does work - but I'm not too sure why :lol:

I Love those piccys! I dont think she thought she would complete the course, but she did 8th I believe?? :eek:

People alwyas think, oh a woman wont be able to do these sorts of things! Bah! Just lok at Emily!

Seriously, get us Southerners in a game of poker or a competion of some kind and we fight to the death. Very competetive! :devil:

13. KellyGirl

KellyGirl Prime Suspect

Any more of what roks? ... sorry Florry I think its my fault over here automatic cars are virtually unheard of, so she had to use an automatic in the race but normally drives a manual :confused:?

adorelo yes she was 8th woo!! that sounds like a big move must have been difficult I've lived in the same street (3 diff houses cause my par are a little nutty about our area god knows why?!) my whole life well all 24yrs of it anyway :lol: .... fight to the death eh *hides cards* so TV anyone :D ?

14. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

TV tomorrow is what I am looking forward to ;)

I want to see Emily's wardrobe from this season :p hehe.

Yeah, was a hard move Kelly, I liked Miami. But We're ok now so tis all good :p

I live by my motto: 'Anything that doesn't kill me can only make me stronger'. Once that Calleigh appears to follow too hhaha.

Offph, I don't know anything about cars! I still havn't gotten my lisence! Hah, not that I really need a car in NY, but for out of town trips and such... probably should organize that *puts it on to-do list*

15. Patricia

Patricia Lab Technician

Those pics of Emily with the car are awesome!! Thanx for posting them!! :D

Should we be thinking of a new name thread? We're getting very close to starting a new one.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.