Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by MegantheMonster, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hip_hugga_lovah

Hip_hugga_lovah Lab Technician

I like her in green too but a variety of colors would be a a nice thing to see her in!! The constant black irritates me!!

2. CSI_Duquesne01

CSI_Duquesne01 CSI Level Two

I know its like she has turned Goth. She looks really sexy in it, but want to see her not in a one color uniform. I mean, what is wrong with her wearing sexy jeans and a pink top? What is wrong with her wearing a hot curve hugging, proffesional dress in a color? I don't want to see her style be all...bleh.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

All the black she wears makes me think she is depressed. I mean c'mon put the woman in some colors!! She is way too white to be wearing black all the time...it makes her look even whiter!

Green, red, blue; I don't care what color they just need to put her in more than one!!! :lol:

4. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

^^ I dont agree with that black make you depressed, or something like that.(dont hate you or mean to attac you as a person) I think its totaly hot on her. But yes i love to see more colours on her in next season. She is very pretty in green but i like to see her at once i very bright pink or very dark pink or in blue. So i voted for pink. also because its my favorite colour.. hihi

5. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

I picked blue - it would look so nice with her fair skin and blonde hair. Any color would be a big help over the black she has been dressed in.

6. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I chose yellow because it makes her look brighter and happier even when she's not.

7. athens

athens Coroner

Green..It should look nice on her!
    She should wear something bright,with color,not black/white/brown although she looks nice in everything ;) :p..

8. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

first time posting here watched Going Under other night,really liked the way Calleigh kept focused on getting out of the car

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

yeah...I know it :D she was awasome :cool:.
    That was probably one of the worst situasions that could happen to a CSI :eek:, but she managed to stay calm and save her own life :D.
    This is one reason that makes me love this girl :D she's the best one :D

10. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

really should post here more often,do like her as Calleigh and she had some great secnes in the past :)

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Emily did her own stunt for that and she had to practice with the oxugen mask ten minutes before she had to film that scene. I saw an interview forgot where but I'm sure that it was one of those gossip shows.

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Hey guys newbie here, haven't explored the Miami thread much!

But anyway apart from loving CSI I really like Harry Potter and I was just looking at some Premiere pics and noticed that Emily went to one and I have a few pics! I'm just off to up load them and then i'll come back and post them here!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm going to post some more... but i'll do it in seperate posts to help people with slower connections!

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

14. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's it! I hope you like them guys :)

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi nattybatty and welcome to the Miami Forum. :) Just a couple of requests as the guidelines for posting images vary in each Forum. Posting images is welcomed here, but we ask that you post no more than 3 images in total, for the benefit of those with slower connections. The rest can be posted as links. I realize you have posted 3 images per post, but in doing so, you have triple posted, which we try to discourage. One post would be fine with 3 images and the rest as links. Thanks for bearing this in mind. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.