Emily/Calleigh #9: 'Charlie's missing 4th Angel!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for posting, Leela! :D I'll will credit your site when I use. The photoshoot is really beautiful and the dog and Emily is just too cute! :)

Emily has a small line in a video tribute to the slain UVM student from last october. The girl wrote an essay for her enviromentals class a few days before she died and it has since become a video on youtube.

I don't think I can post the link but if you go to youtube and search Michelle Gardner-Quinn you should find it. It is the 1 minute video tribute not the 5 minute one. It is very moving.

I think it IS allowed to post the link to this specific video - because it was put on YouTube by the director of it... So it's nothing illegal or copyright-infringed, right? RIGHT??
;)
I'll just post the link, come and get me MODS! Muahaha!

This I Believe!

you're great Leela :lol: :lol:...
I think you're right :D
Emily is always the best :D
thanks Delkolover and Leela :D

Leela, you are right regarding this kind of clip. ;) Thanks to you and delkolover for posting about this - it was very poignant.

Great now I know for next time. :D

I totally urge anyone who comes in here to go and see that vid and not just b/c Emily is in it but b/c the message is so important and moving.

That clip brought tears to my eyes, especially knowing the essay was done by a young woman with her whole life ahead of her, and she had no idea what would happen two days later. Kudos to all those fine actresses/singer for stepping up to carry on her legacy.

I know right! Well I was glad that Emily actually took the time to step out and show that she really cared! :)

So touching!

Thank you so much for posting Leela and delkolover. It's great that Emily and the other actresses and singers bring us this message. But what a sad story about that girl, she was so young...

For anybody who's interested: There's an article about that video here! :)

In other news - CBS Summer Party thing yesterday! Emily was there too, and looked awesome! Very glamorous! :D
emilyallstar04s.jpg

You can find more pictures HERE at the gallery!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back