Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the accent. Of course, as an actress, you should be able to have other accents, for instance when you play a German girl, you should have a German accent. But why would they call her the worst actress?

Honestly, I couldn't care less about an 'award' from a website that she got YEARS ago! ;)
I mean, any website can just invent awards for anything! I could create a worst actress award and give it to celebs I don't like, couldn't I?

Ok, changing the subject now....

Haven't had Ainsley pics in a while:

ways01.jpg

Oh, Leela she looks all cute and innocent and then you look at _Calleigh_'s pic and she just....I can't even remember what I was going to say. Two great pics. Thanks guys.

_Calleigh_ what event was that from again? I think someone said it before but I can't remember.

hehe i just watched big mamas house 2 again ... (well i needed to convince my family first .. took some time but i won :D)
gotta love emily in this movie ... so adorable !!
i'm of making some caps from the dancing scene :p

thanks for the pics!!I LOVE her smile in that last one..and the legs :lol:!..she is simply perfect! ;)

E:yep gotta love that movie!!She is just so cute in it! :D

I love that pic of emily wiht that painting. she is looking so hot.. Dawn and yes she have nice legs but she always smiles and i like her outfit to, its simple but fits her perfectly..

The 'Leg' Pic is from Ronnie Wood's Special Preview Exhibit. Adam Rodriguez and Carmine Giovinazzo were there too.
Btw it's her rhino painting made by Ronnie Wood. ;)

THanks for the info, Bulletgrrrl.

I have to give Emily props for wearing that outfit. I'm strivtly a pants kinda girl. I'd never be able to show my legs off like that.

That's evershining cuteness, liten! I have the same pic sticked to the door of my room (with many many others :p). Gorgeous pic and even more gorgeous subejct. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back