Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ :p

Great pictures guys, I especially love the one Dutchie posted. She looks so adorable. :D

Which brings me to Miami's eppy on Monday. I loved her hair in that episode. :eek: It reminded me of the good ol' days from season two.

I saw it was curly. I love her hair curly. I dunno if I can speak of the good ol' season 2 though. I likes season 3 and 4. *ducks flying rock*

*grabs rock* no just kiddin' love ya hun :p
oh yes good old season two *sighs* i always liked her hair curly she always reminds me of a christmas angel like that ^^

Season three was awesome too, along with season two. :D As for season four, I'll have to watch some more of it to really judge. :lol:

Oh that reminds me, I was going to bring along a present in the form of Calleigh. :)

caleigh.jpg

I appreciate that present. Lovely pic. I liked all eps I've seen. But I really start following it after Urban Hellraisers, before my parents always wanted to see something different :( But that doesn't matter anymore, now I can enjoy Emily's looks every tuesday :D
I also found this one. I love this pic.
Emily

Geni, presents in the form of Calleigh makes you rise on my favorite mod list. :D Not that I have one. I LOVE her hair curly, seriously. Though I always love her hair. *looks at straw on own head* And it's not blonde. :( Ah well.

Dutchie said:
I LOVE her hair curly, seriously. Though I always love her hair. *looks at straw on own head* And it's not blonde. :( Ah well.

I love her hair curly to! I wish my hair could stay curly for more than 5 seconds :( Because my hair is very, very straight... And its not blond either. It's more red/blond you know?

saras_girlfriend said:
Oh.My.God. *gasp* I LOVE that picture! Where do you get all those pics?

*hides Emily and camera behind back*

Uh... Just luck (and addiction :p).
Want more? (obviously yes)

wow!...thanks for the pictures :D...I like her too with curly hair..And in that last picture[^]she looks really nice! :)

i have also one more of those pics of emily in green she looks stunning and so funny in them..

And i love her in this one:

wow amazing pics i love that green dress so cute

i saw her ! i saw _Calleigh_ stalking emily ... i was there because uhm ... i lost something there :rolleyes: *runs away*

All lovely pictures folks. Really. Now, this morning I was browsing the internet, and the more private networks, and I found some pictures of Emily...now, I have to say the were stunning, and my keyboard still isn't working good, because of all the drooling, but when I post it on this board the PG-13 meter will probably explode :eek: Yes, it's more then just naked breasts. So when you want to see those pics, I have them. PM me or something, but I'm not, repeat, not going to post them here. I don't like angry moderators :rolleyes:

*stares* I'm speechless. I love you girls for posting those!

BTW, WatchinCSI , are you talking about pics from "body shots" or has she done other movies like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back