Emily/Calleigh #8: 'Making Soda Cans Explode!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Sh*t!
I got the SELF mag in my mail today (finally) and those pics are amazing!!

I scanned the first pic already - expect the rest in a few hours (lunch-break's too short *lol*).

selfsmall01.jpg

That is such a nice picture! :D..thanks!..
and for the pictures of the latest episodes!...I like her curls!..

_Calleigh_ said: Nice cleavage as well. :p
Look at her beautiful SMILE, hon! :lol: You're cracking me up :lol:

Wonderful picture, Leela, can't wait for the rest! :)
And also from me a big hug for typing this very interesting article about Emily, ahalo, now I'm feeling like a very dreary and lazy person after reading what else she is doing besides acting :eek: *runs away in shame*

Nice article.
I just don't agree on one thing:
I love cooking.
I HATE washing up.
I get very stressed and angry washing up.

Which is why I've delegated that to my hubby!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe

That is an awesome pic of her...I can't wait to see what the rest look like. I can't believe she plays poker with seven guys on a regualr basis!! :lol: She's the woman that is all I have to say

Hey,,
Yesterday night was 'Going under' in Holland! I loooove that episode :lol: it was awsome,
And Jake is so cute! :rolleyes:
And Calleigh really kicked asses yesterday :)
Byeee!

P.S.
Loved this scene:
normal_mia-0502-276.jpg

The first time I saw that I laughed so hard :lol: I mean c'mon how could Frank not look at it; it was right at his eye level screaming for him to take a peek!! :lol:

That "Frank/Calleigh's ass" interaction was the best scene of the season so far! Hehe!

Anyway, SELF scans are all up in the gallery now ;)

Hmm I haven't posted here in a looooooong time. First of all: Congrats Mike, on meeting Emily. :D

I didn't watch Going Under yesterday because I have this testweek and it's sucking the stress into me.. yuck. Like the cap though.

Great scan Leela! :D I so loved Going Under yesterday :D Love the Frank/Ass scene :lol: And Jake is really cute and sexy :devil: :lol: *runs off to Leela's site*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back