Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehehe... it's so funny that Addy and I always find those pics at about the same time..... ;)
I soooooo love Emily's dress! Already mused with BulletGrrrl yesterday that she looks like a blonde Dita Von Teese! She does!!!!
Anyway, I've got another pic of her and I have to say it's my favourite of that event.... she looks so classy on it:

thx for the pics and the link leela and liten i love you guys :D
emilys dress is sooo beautiful and i like her hair ...

:eek:

She's just... She's... Wow. *drools*

I've just capped this, and I think it'd be generous of me to share... :)

She looks so cute and cuddly (and Calleigh :lol:)... Makes me want to kiss her. :)

Very generous. Thanks a lot. Very lovely picture, that look in her eyes is so intense, I really love that about her. Makes me wanna kiss her too ;)

OMG:

I was just reading in the spoiler thread and...CALLEIGH GETS SHOT IN LINE OF DUTY!!!! :eek: :eek: And Jake is there when it happens...OMG!

Dutchie said:
OMG:

I was just reading in the spoiler thread and...CALLEIGH GETS SHOT IN LINE OF DUTY!!!! :eek: :eek: And Jake is there when it happens...OMG!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OMFG, I'm so excited about this!!! Yeah, I know, I'm an incurable Angst Whore... But still! :D

liten said:
PS: Italia uno eh? ;)

*is deeply ashamed of being Italian*

Italia Uno, yeah. :rolleyes:

ITALIA UNO YAY!YAY!YAY!
They're doing some sort of CSI Miami marathon! two eps on Thursdays and 2 eps on Sundays!!!
I think "One of our own" is airing on Sunday!
YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D

I haven't managed to get my satellite dish to give me the eps in English, but Italian is fine too! :confused:
( on other channels I can choose beteen a kazillion differnet languages, but Mediaset just comes in Italian, weird huh?) :rolleyes:

*edit*
why are you ashamed of being Italian? My hubby is an eyetey and he's a great guy! :confused: :lol: :lol:
I'm not too crazy about the public transport system though....... :p

Cybers a nice glass of Valpolicella Sup!! :lol:
See, feel better now?

Where are you anyway? Your English is excellent btw!

whoa :eek:

oh my good .. poor cal who is jake ? wait a sec ... is he this biker from going under ? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back