Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks _Calleigh_ for the pics and this guy his hot ... what can i say calleigh has a good taste :D i can see his back on the 3rd pic hehe

thanks for the pictures!!
It doesn't seem like something bad from the pictures :)..

Uuuhh, where have I been?? Those spoilers :eek: - yes, I'm outing me again as an angst whore, and I'm proud of it ;)
Thanks for the pics and the new infos, now I'm soooo excited!!
And Cal looks stunning in the promo pics - even a bitumenized road can't take the loveliness from her :D

Juma said:
ITALIA UNO YAY!YAY!YAY!
They're doing some sort of CSI Miami marathon! two eps on Thursdays and 2 eps on Sundays!!!
I think "One of our own" is airing on Sunday!
YAY YAY YAY YAY! :D
Oh yeah, they ditched "The O.C." and now we're getting spoiled...but it's also going to finish a lot sooner than I'd like :( Oh well, I still have plenty of reruns on German and French channels :D

I haven't managed to get my satellite dish to give me the eps in English, but Italian is fine too! :confused:
( on other channels I can choose beteen a kazillion differnet languages, but Mediaset just comes in Italian, weird huh?) :rolleyes:
It's probably too much to ask :D

Back to Emily...more Calleigh action in the next episodes!! I'm really enjoying how TPTB are giving her more quality time and re-established her character as Horatio's 'second in command', which should have been done as soon as Megan left...but hey, better late than never!

Juma said:
WOW. Emily Procter has the flattest tummy on the planet.
wowzers.
Nice hips too.
:)

Don't get me started, I could make an endless list... Starting from a couple of things Mia, saras_girlfriend and I know. :lol:

Luuuvely! That's all I have to say. Hey guys, how about start thinking about the next thread title?

I think the quote from that article in the other page was lovely, so how about: Emily/Calleigh #8: Perfectly Emily or something like this? It's perfect, imo. :)
I also like Emily/Calleigh #8: Welcome To The Hot Side. :p

I have two suggestions as well.... they're both totally silly though... *lol*

First one is from an interview in a magazine where she said that she exploded a soda can on the set.... So it would be something like:
Emily/Calleigh #8 - Making soda cans explode!

Other idea I had was about that bubble thing in the last episode.... Everybody seen the bubble? If not, I posted a pic of it in another thread before....
It's here!
So my second idea would be:
Emily/Calleigh #8 - Birth of the BubbleGirl!

Yeahyeah silly, I know..... but that's me ;) Maybe I can come up with more later.....

Calleigh i love the pics you posted espacialy no 2 where she is laying..Dawn she is so hot and i wish i could help her.

I also love the clotses she is wearing on those pics looks great on her.. Wanna have to clothes, haircut and shoes.. And Emily herself of course..

Nathalie_Emily said:
I also love the clotses she is wearing on those pics looks great on her..

*gets all proud* I have a gilet like hers (very Cameron-like, imo :lol:), and, trust me, on me it doesn't even remotely look as good as on her. *envies Venus-Emily*
Damn her gorgeousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back