Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is just adorable.. And she is always sweet to everyone but i guess sometimes she can say things nice but she means it the other way.. But i still like her so much.. Im in love.... :D :lol: :p

I loved Driven, she was very very cute when she was asking for a Viper door :D I just love her sunglasses :D And the Carwash scene at the end was adorable :D Conclusion = Great episode :p

Ok, BulletGrrrl's caps are finally up as well!
I just added them to our new gallery :D
But, beware, the gallery's VERY new - meaning there isn't much online yet.... I'm currently adding all the pics from the website, so it's gonna take a few days until it's finished...
Anyway, enough babbling - here's the link:

166 Calleigh caps from 'Going Under'

Yep, thanks a lot for the link Leela! Though still under construction it's fantastic! Really! I'm glad you two (*points at BulletGirrrl and Leela* ) always keep us updated with beautiful Calleigh/Emily pictures and screencaps. And did you see it as well? Red lacquered toenails! Hot! :D
And after your comments about 'Driven' I'm even more excited to finally see the epi, I taped it and don't know when I have time to watch it!! This is evil! :devil:

I just have to say while my love for Calleigh has been strong, in the last 24 hours my love has just EXPLODED! Calleigh is just ace. Okay, i still think Ryan is the height of attractiveness but the whole Natalia-Ryan thing makes me wanna throw up and it diminishes my love for him slightly.

Calleigh just rocks in every way! She's hot, she's amazing, she's compassionate, she can be fiesty, she can be ballsy and she's just as good- no better- than H running the lab. She's definitely my favourite MI character and is the running to usurp Catherine as my favourite CSI character ever!

Long may Calleigh and her bizzarely spelled last name reign! And let's see more Calleigh in Season 5!

Thought I post a still. Season 4 'Feloney Flight'!

feloneykm1.jpg

Calleigh and Mac :eek: I haven't watched that episode. That's the one that has 2 parts and the second one is a CSI NY episode??? :confused: Manhattan Manhunt??? or something like that.

That pic is giving me some ideas :devil:

Very good one!!! :D

Found that on cbs.com. Small excerpt from Producer Marc Dube:

Emily, geared up for the underwater tank work, said it was her chance to be an “action hero.” She was doing extra laps in her pool at home, holding her breath underwater for long periods, getting her lungs ready for the sequence.

...and also:

And last, but not least, let’s not forget there’s a new potential boyfriend for Calleigh Dusquesne, and he’s played by Johnny Whitworth. There’s chemistry, folks. Stay tuned.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back