Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
SQUEEEEEEE! (I can do nothing but squee about Rio :lol:)
Thanks Leela and BulletGrrrl! Me loves them all! I snagged one to make my beautiful icon (credited), hope you don't mind. ;)

Okay, I just wanted to drop by and say that I loved Emily in Rio!!! She was bacck to her beautiful, happy, cheery self! It made me so happy to see her smiling again!

I love those pictures! Those are adorable. So is your icon, CDC!

Don't thank me, Luna - the pictures that BulletGrrrl posted were capped by her.... She's my evil sidekick, you know ;) (Not as evil as me though....)

And CalleighWolfe, the 'Rio' pictures aren't online yet (BulletGrrrl didn't write that they're already there ;) ). Gonna add them after work today.... ;)

oh,she looks beautiful!..thnxz for the pictures!... :D

I want to ask something,it may not have any point at all,but she is talking to who at the last picture on the phone? :)

Ah ok thanks a lot!!! So BulletGrrrl update emilyprocter.de? I hadn't understand!!! :p Thanks Leela for telling me!!! :D And BulletGrrrl, don't you have any pic with Ryan? :p

First of all I don't do the updates. Leela does that. I'm her slave. ;)
Second...nope I don't have caps with Ryan. They only had one scene where they were standing next to each other. And the quality was terrible. So I didn't make any caps of that part.

Very well explained, slave! Now it's time for you to go to bed!

*handcuffs BulletGrrrl again and puts her into her iron cage*

Muahaaaahaha....

Ok, joking aside. Let me explain: I'm the webmiss of emilyprocter.de. I do the updating and the coding. I own the server etc. Most of the pics/caps/clips were made by me.
BulletGrrrl is my co-webmiss. She makes caps etc too. And we both host the EP.de message board together... :)

This may be back tracking a page or two but one of my favourite Calleigh episodes is Camp Fear in season 1. It's so funny when she and Alex are talking about leeches, and i love how she was so sweet and patient when talking to Julie near the end. If that is what an interrogation is like, i must get arrested ;)

Aww Season 1 nostalgia! :) 'Camp Fear' was great!

Aaaaand, finally, 47 caps from 'Rio' are online now. And a few more things.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back