Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dutchie said:
Uh...Dispo Day was a nice one also, but only because she was so damn cute when she was high. And...all that you said...and I like Under the Influence for Cal as well. Or maybe I like that one for something different... :devil:

when you are saying ''high'' you mean??I need to see all the episodes of season1&2 now!.. :Dwhy it has to be so damn back here?? :confused:

those pictures are great!...she looks really cute and beautiful!

athens said:
when you are saying ''high'' you mean??

Someone (in this case Cal :lol:) is "high" when they are under the effects of some drug (in Cal's case cocaine). Watch the ep and enjoy the view, you'll find out how Cal got high. :lol:

i love those pics i wanna see her i that purple sweeter she looks so nice in it an beautiful, i cant see the epi tonight because i have a job interview so i have to tape it dawm but i will watch after my job interview... Im curious for tonight.. hihi

CalleighDuCaine said:
athens said:
when you are saying ''high'' you mean??

Someone (in this case Cal :lol:) is "high" when they are under the effects of some drug (in Cal's case cocaine). Watch the ep and enjoy the view, you'll find out how Cal got high. :lol:

yeah,I know I just wanted to know for sure!.. :DBecause it looked like just ...odd!>..

so,is something humorous or I'll get mad! :lol:

thanks for the good luck Csi willows. It went great and im hearing tomorrow wath it will be me or the other 2..

And Emily is always in my mind and beautiful and over 20 minutes im going watch tonights epi.. Im in love with her.. ;) :p

I'll have to admit it was a very nice change to see Calleigh in charge of the lab vs. Horatio. And I liked that. Teehee.

I'll also have to admit that Calleigh looked GORGEOUS! Everything from the hair to the purple shirt. I was really suprised to see her hair like that. I honestly thought it was going to be in a pony tail once again. But I have been wrong before. lol.

Leela those pictures are gorgeous. Thanks for posting them!

Some more 'Rio' Caps. We'll upload more caps to EmilyProcter.de as soon as possible!

rio01gm3.jpg

rio02ac5.jpg

rio03rn4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back