Emily/Calleigh #7: 'Emily, Don't Lick the Evidence'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched 'the best defense'' 2 days ago in a DVD and I liked it!...I'll see the ''the oath'' next week but ''10-7'' has a lot of time until it is aires here,3 months or so!...hope I'll catch it!.. :D...

thank you very much for the information! :D :D

Uh...Dispo Day was a nice one also, but only because she was so damn cute when she was high. And...all that you said...and I like Under the Influence for Cal as well. Or maybe I like that one for something different... :devil:

I just like all the epis whit emily in it i dont have a real favo but i wash very touchted on the epi when that man killed himself at the lab.. I wish i could confort her on that moment

Calliegh looks really beautiful in the season premiere with her purple sweater with a white oxford shirt under it andwhite pants and her hair has that wave to it.

Does anyone have a pic from that epi??? I can't remember Calleigh with a purple sweather and a white oxford shirt under it :confused: Tonight is CSI: Miami, dubble jeopardy.. is that a nice Calleigh epi???

I just love her! Not only as Calleigh. My love for her started when she appeared on The West Wing as Ainsley Hayes. I haven't seen the 7th season of TWW yet (dvd is released end of this monbth over here), but I saw on imdb that she appeared in the episode Requiem. I believe that's Leo funeral. I hope she appears in it because she attends the funeral. It would be great if all the recurring characters join it. TWW has a lot of great recurring characters, of which Ainsley was one of my favourites. I thought it was just great when she is dancing to the Bosa Nova in a bath robe drinking a pink squirrell, and then the President walks in on her :lol:

^ Any pic of Calleigh is a nice pic. Its unatural. And on the subject of picture requests; anyone got any of her last appearance in The West Wing. I think the episode was "Requiem" and Ainsley become Santos' White House Counsel?

Does anyone have a pic from that epi???

From 501 - Rio:
riocal.jpg

Edited to add:

Here's one from TWW Requiem for MikeW
requ4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back