Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 26, 2010.

1. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

I'm glad that they are not writing her pregnancy into the show, to be honest. I hate when they do things like that. Although, I don't really mind when the actress isn't pregnant but her character is (ie Jennifer Aniston on Friends).

She also sounds like she doesn't plan to be gone long - Anna Belknap missed more than 2 episodes both times she was pregnant, which I find interesting.

2. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i also think a boy i don't why but i do

3. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I Personly think that's it gonna be a girl she looks so for having a girl xD Ánd I'm really happy for her and her boyfriend they deserve it xx

4. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I hope she has an easy pregnancy, smooth delivery and a healthy bouncy baby :thumbsup:! But if I had to take a guess about the baby's gender, I'd say she's having a girl :)!

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

This is really a nice way to keep the thread alive. But now I really wanna know the gender :lol:.

Anybody ever wonder why Calleigh bounces back to work in the first episode? Because I was watching that interview and I think she's on the beach... shouldn't be resting of something:confused:

6. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

Are you sure they were filming that scene for the season premiere?It could be a scene from the second episode.

7. ECRocks

ECRocks Witness

I personally think that calleigh will rest and there is the whole thing around jesse so the epi will be more about him then Calleigh. But I still hope it will be a great epi xD only the date oct3 that is very late I think. That probally means that in Holland they gonna start later they broadcasting from episode 8.12 arround the time that the new episode's start in USA

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

Emily is wearing the same outfit in the interview and the Season 8 finale

9. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

unfortunately, that may mean nothing! She often wears black jacket and not that rarely a white t-shirt ;) I don't like her style recently, I know it's not Emily's choice, but whoever is taking care of that is not doing a very good job:scream:

10. yen35

yen35 Witness

I watch a lot of telly and Calleigh is my favorite female character on a tv show (together with 1 or2 characters from the star trek franchise).

I am so happy for Emily and for some reason ( I don't know why) I hope she has a baby girl!

11. ~Kassandra~

~Kassandra~ Hit and Run

I am so happy for Emily. She has always wanted kids. I hope that she takes it easy on set and doesn't over do it. It's good to hear that she is only going to miss 2 episodes, I can live with that. I am slightly worried that she thinks she can come back right away. I know what it is like to have a newborn baby around and it is hectic. But I am sure she will have help.

I personally hope that she has a baby girl.

12. yen35

yen35 Witness

I want to add on to my earlier post that Calleigh is absolutely gorgeous and I love her accent! I have watched all the Calleigh centered episodes multiple times.

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Me too. Let's see, how many are there:

Body Count (I think)
    10-7 (i think)
    Going Under
    All In
    Stand your Ground (just watched it yesterda again
    Wrecking Crew (kinda is a Calleigh centered one)
    Smoke Get...CSIs
    Backfire

Wow, come to think of it Calleigh does have alot of episodes for herself.

14. yen35

yen35 Witness

I have watched 'All in, Stand your ground, the smoke one and backfire' so many times, I practically know the words by heart! (SIGH...). Stand your ground is actually my favorite episode out of all the 289, mainly because its Calleigh centered but I also liked the high school aspect. The others, I have watched them only once and I remember the start of them really well but not so much the middle and end. Fortunately, there are 3 weeks left in the summer vac so can watch them again!

I love the EC scenes in backfire. What I didn't like was the fact that that that lady killed the plumber and actually dragged him to behind the wall and did the fake wall up all by herself! I was thinking how on earth she did it!
    I also like Ep 3 in S7 where Calleigh reads about Eric's feelings, 'In the Wind' in S8 cos of the EC scenes and the story and also the 1st ep in S8 where they show E and C meeting for the 1st time. It was so funny what he said!

15. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Hey all,

In the news there is a list of best earning tv actors. Emily is not on it...:( Nor Melina from NY. I mean if Caruso earns $375.00 per episode and Emily is not even mentioned then she must be earning below $30.000 per episode? That's so unfair considering the fact that she is also a leading lady(Marg has the same money as David) and (a lot of people complain here about that) the amount of time she has in the episodes? More time, more money I would imagine...Like it or not, she is in the most popular relationship in the whole franchise and herself is one of the most recognisable actors on that show for the casual viewer. I believe Law&Order SVU(as much as I love that show and the actors) has lower ratings than CSIM and yet they earn about $300.00 per episode, so what the heck? In that light no wonder Melina left over a cut pay, oh, sorry, contract negotiations ;)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010