Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

I don't think that she earns just $30,000.The list is just incomplete because I remeber that the actors from CSI were paid over $100,000 during the fifth season.

That list has mainly the leading stars of the show. Whoever compiled the list probably didn't consider my lovely Emily as a lead role on the level with Caruso.

In my opinion, I think that Emily should be paid more than him, because we see more of Emily than David on screen, don't we? So I'm guessing her pay check is a little below his, any other figure is totally unfair for her to get.

In my opinion, I think that Emily should be paid more than him, because we see more of Emily than David on screen, don't we? So I'm guessing her pay check is a little below his, any other figure is totally unfair for her to get.

Totally agree with this!

I read this article about Calleigh's wardrobe in the news today - well, now we know who is responsible for that awful clothes in CSI Miami(I mean I'm quite alright with Ryan's bright green or orange shirts, but not ok with Eric's shirts and Cal's sense of dressing), if only she knew that many, if not majority fans hate Cal's clothing last few seasons...i mean, I never noticed that her suits were designers, they look like just any other suits, always black and black trousers look the same whether they are Gucci or YSL.And that part made me laugh:
R]eal crime investigators do not wear skirts. They wear pants,” the designer added. For that reason, Calleigh wears pants—but the designer makes sure to give her wardrobe a feminine twist. Calleigh will wear a suit, but “we’ll soften it up with a white shirt and put something dainty on her, like a pair of earrings or little necklace, that would make her still have that femininity about her,” Federman said
I don't notice any feminity in her recent clothes, I saw it in first seasons, where she was wearing shirts, different coulored trousers(sorry, pants means something else in the UK:lol:), nice accessories, different hairstyles. I miss that about Calleigh.
Fire that woman and take a new one. By the way, since when they care about realism that much in CSIMiami?:guffaw:

I read this article about Calleigh's wardrobe in the news today -
...And that part made me laugh:
R]eal crime investigators do not wear skirts. They wear pants,” the designer added. For that reason, Calleigh wears pants—but the designer makes sure to give her wardrobe a feminine twist. Calleigh will wear a suit, but “we’ll soften it up with a white shirt and put something dainty on her, like a pair of earrings or little necklace, that would make her still have that femininity about her,” Federman said
Fire that woman and take a new one. By the way, since when they care about realism that much in CSIMiami?:guffaw:
:guffaw:I know, right? They can't wear skirts, but they can show lots of cleavage, run in high heels and let their hair loose while handling evidence... very realistic :rolleyes:! Might as well put the ladies in skirts and be consistent with the CSIM version of realism!
I second Kala's motion: fire that woman :lol:!

:guffaw:I know, right? They can't wear skirts, but they can show lots of cleavage, run in high heels and let their hair loose while handling evidence... very realistic :rolleyes:! Might as well put the ladies in skirts and be consistent with the CSIM version of realism!
I second Kala's motion: fire that woman :lol:!

:lol: That's what I thought too, while I was reading and thinking "oh so you are the one to blame for Calleigh's monotonous wardrobe". Who cares about designers clothes just give her some color!

Hey all,

In the news there is a list of best earning tv actors. Emily is not on it...:( Nor Melina from NY. I mean if Caruso earns $375.00 per episode and Emily is not even mentioned then she must be earning below $30.000 per episode? That's so unfair considering the fact that she is also a leading lady(Marg has the same money as David) and (a lot of people complain here about that) the amount of time she has in the episodes? More time, more money I would imagine...Like it or not, she is in the most popular relationship in the whole franchise and herself is one of the most recognisable actors on that show for the casual viewer. I believe Law&Order SVU(as much as I love that show and the actors) has lower ratings than CSIM and yet they earn about $300.00 per episode, so what the heck? In that light no wonder Melina left over a cut pay, oh, sorry, contract negotiations ;)

what that means is top earners from each show because if they did show everyone it would be a very, very long list

The woman that dresses all of them, is old and kinda has a fashion sense, she's on the season 4 DVDs, saying how she dresses them. But seriously balck evety damn time! I have to say she's too old for her job then...get someone knew!

Though Emily is pretty in anything she looks:rolleyes:

I read this article about Calleigh's wardrobe in the news today - well, now we know who is responsible for that awful clothes in CSI Miami(I mean I'm quite alright with Ryan's bright green or orange shirts, but not ok with Eric's shirts and Cal's sense of dressing), if only she knew that many, if not majority fans hate Cal's clothing last few seasons...i mean, I never noticed that her suits were designers, they look like just any other suits, always black and black trousers look the same whether they are Gucci or YSL.And that part made me laugh:
I don't notice any feminity in her recent clothes, I saw it in first seasons, where she was wearing shirts, different coulored trousers(sorry, pants means something else in the UK:lol:), nice accessories, different hairstyles. I miss that about Calleigh.
Quite true Kala79. Agree with you fully!

I sooooo agree with you!!!!!

Fire her!!!!!! I mean she really has a problem! Even Calleigh's pants are not adapted to Emily's body, they makes her bigger than she is just because it's not the right size and it's the same thing with her jacket.

And she would be adorable not to talk about French clothes because obviously she don't know what she's talking about! :lol:

I agree with Calleigh's style. I really miss how they dressed her in the earlier seasons. Like with the different style tops, one day it would be a tank top, or t-shirt, or even that green halter top! But it seems after the season 3 Finale with Hagan she just got super conservative! I will admit they did a better job in season 7 with the colorful tops that have some kind of ruffle or they would add some kind of accessory to give the outfit a little more glam. I guess they do give her freedom with the heels but you can never really see her amazing shoes because they are almost never in the shot.

I personally think they need a new stylist. It isn't just Calleigh who is having clothing issues, it seems as if they have made everyone much more uptight and proffessional. Time for a new Designer!

Back