Emily/Calleigh #13 - SuperCalleighfragilisticexpeEmilicious!

Great news!!!!! :) :)

She's NOT leaving and she's only missing two episodes!!!! I think that's great and join all the others who are celebrating :)

AWESOME i can't wait to see all the redicules ways of hiding her pregnancy that will be funny

I know right? This makes me soooo im patient for the season to start! She's prettier during her pregnancy don't you think, guys? People always say pregnant people glow and it's so true, she's glowing! Gonna watch the vid vid again...:lol:

I just read the news this morning, big congrats to Emily! She'll be a great mom!! Its also good news to know she won't be leaving the show!

I heard that Emily was pregnant too! Congratulations to her! It will be challenging to hide it as she gets further along, but how great for Emily! Sad though that there won't be a baby Delko ;)

A huge Congrats to both Emily and Paul. Can't believe how big she is! She's only like four months and it's her 1st! Gosh, big baby! Good luckl with that honey hehe

AWESOME i can't wait to see all the redicules ways of hiding her pregnancy that will be funny

Well it can't be any worse than when New York tried to cover Anna's!

I think she is at least 5 months if she knows the gender. I remember they could determine my boy's at 22 weeks, so it's basically 5th month. For 5 months I would say her baby belly is average :)
But, yeah, still way to go!!I too am curious how it's going to be played out. I hope Emily will slow down a bit, she seems to be overly ambitious as it comes to juggling work an a little baby ;) She wants to miss only 2 episodes? Hope she realises that a newborn means a lot of sleepless nights...:)

Back