Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

I have to agree on her aging into true beauty. The older she gets the more beautiful she blossoms. How lucky is she for that to happen? I've seen a pic of her and her mom and her mother is incredibly georgous in her late sixties (just an educated address)and she looks just like her. Emily will be one of those ageless beautites that baffle time. Her mother is amazingly georgeous. Emily looks just like her.

2. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Not much of a spoiler on tonight's episode, but wardrobe put Emily in a yellow blouse. The color was great on her and very flattering, but the blouse itself is just plain wierd. It had all these little tabs on it....if you haven't seen the episode, when you do, you'll get it. But she was in color! Disclaimer: black pants and blazer.

3. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Of course! Black trousers - no surprise :) I read there was not too many scenes with Calleigh and none with E/C? Well, I had a feeling that it will be like that. Writers are trying to satisfy everyone...:)

4. lizziewalker

lizziewalker Rookie

i agree if her top didn't have that frilly part on it it would be better

5. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Her pretty yellow blouse was one of the first things I noticed on the episode. I swear that the Bachelor's 'After the Rose' thing was better than the episode last night. Emily's always good though, she keeps me coming back to watch CSI miami on Mondays. I think I'm used to her in black by now.

6. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

I really like her outfits in Seasons 4-6 because they are more appropriate for the Miami weather. She looks good in all colors but I like her in green, purple, pink and black(but not all the time).
    Makeup-wise, I like her in Season 7 and 8. She was really beautiful in that scene in 7.25 when she was walking towards Eric with that windblown hair, in 8.03 when Stetler was interrogating her. Her makeup was just right-subtle and natural. I can't believe she never wore the same lipstick shade twice in CSIM!

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

The foundation she uses is called Sheer Cover and if you go to YouTube and type it in with her name, you'll see the ad. I use it and it's the best foundation I've ever had and I've used some really good ones. So, that fantastic glow she gets on her cheeks is a dang good foundation.....not to mention some serious genes.

8. perriwinkle88

perriwinkle88 Rookie

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

The film looks hysterical. I didn't see Emily, but she's, according to IMDb, supposed to be playing someone named Deborah. I want to see it, if it's ever released beyond a small market. It has Malcolm MacDowel, Colin Hanks (Tom Hanks's son), Jean Smart and Cybill Shepard. That's a good rank to be in. I hate going to the movies by myself, but I will for this one like I did for The Queen. Small, Independant film for a very specialized audiance. I loved it. I'm sure I'll love Barry Munday, too. It should be fun to watch.

10. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Emily alert! She is making an appearance on Craig Ferguson on 3/24.

11. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Ops, I forgot to write that yesterday! I am actually looking for someone who could record it for AnAwardForEmily...

12. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Wicked cool! Grr....Craig Ferdusson is on too late for me to try and stay up and still be functional at work the next day. Thursdays bite at work. I need all the sleep I can get at that point.

Ah well, someone will put it up on Youtube. It should be a great segment since they're both hysterical and her humor is a little drier and more U.K.-like and Craig is from Scotland. Okay, so the slurry of accents should keep the viewers on their toes.

13. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Awesome! Thanks for letting us know!

I can't wait for this to happen. I love Craig Ferguson, and I obviously love Emily Procter. I have a good feeling that they'll get along very well and their senses of humor will mesh nicely.

14. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

GREAT, I'll set my DVR.

15. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Sweet! If you know how or can post it to youtube, that would be such a bonus for those of us that find it hard to keep awake through Csi: Miami on most nights. Let's face it: boring season. I'm hard pressed just because of the kids in my class to stay awake past 7 p.m. most nights. CSIM is on difficult to stay awake on Mondays at 9(no I don't have dvr capabilities, but I'm seriously rethinking this if CSIM continues to persist in it's idiocy).

This season has been a waste of my sleep time. Anything beyond this is an extremely forgettable season and is better that the hours of lost sleep I've racked up. Worst season ever. Emily was given NOTHING to use to work with; to play off of. She was given a one voice, one dimensional charater to play when she had already given full voice to a three dimensional, human character last season.

What a cop out on charactrization. Fan Fiction does more justice. There are much more talented and detail oreinted writers with a better sense of canon history as it is now and a better hand at storytelling skills. No body is paid, yet the paid goobers that are spewing out undigestible garbage are. Where's the sense in that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.