Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

About the more conservative cuts of Calleigh's clothing lately.....It just could be that wardrobe is trying to convey a heightened maturity level in Calleigh by not having her wear such skin tight clothing or such plunging necklines.

It could also be a way, and I know there are those on the thread that dislike the Eric/Calleigh pairing, but it could also be a subtle way of wardrobe to indicate that she's no longer a "free agent" and has a guy. Why show it off if you're already spoken for? Though with the georgeous figure Emily has (and I am envious of it) she's eye candy for the guys as well as Eva La Rue. La Rue is curvier and Emily is more streamlined and athletic in her build. Who knows? Just my theory.

2. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

Yes, but it's not necessary...I don't mean for her to dress like Sex and the City girls, even though they are all older then her, but just not dress the same in every episode... Natalia dressess less conservative and they both have georgeus bodies. I know that both of them are the reason many men watch CSI Miami over other Csi's...:)
    I don't think it's because she is 'taken', she dressed like that in Season 5 too, and she wasn't with anyone then(then Jake came along).

3. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

4. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I think it also has to do with the fact that being a CSI is a hands-on job. They're scientists, so they need to be comfortable while running experiments and tests. They also represent the police department when they wear their badges, which is both inside the lab and outside when they're processing crime scenes and interviewing people. I think the department would rather be known for protecting the city, not what their employees wear. ;)

I'm actually kind of surprised that Calleigh and Natalia have their hair down so much. Not that I don't like it, because both of them have great hair that looks good down, but you'd think they'd tie it in a ponytail or something when they're hunched over microscopes and running experiments. It's been a while since I took a science class, but I do remember it being easier to look into and adjust a microscope with my hair out of the way. They don't even have to keep their hair up for the entire episode if they don't want to, but it is surprising that even in the lab, when they're wearing lab coats to protect their clothes, the hair gets no protection. :p

5. nwolfson22

nwolfson22 Police Officer

Hahah thank you so much for that update! She is such a goofball!

6. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

She's nuts :guffaw: Thank you!!!

7. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Have we heard anything on Emily's contract at all? Does she have one yet or is she working on a show to show basis without one. The last I know I heard was back last summer and she still hadn't signed. Anyone know?

8. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:rolleyes:I read Emily didn't want to do another year, that she was tired of it.

9. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

Eeks I hope she stay's, She's my fave on the show. I don't think I'd watch w/o her.

10. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

You know what, the onluy reason I started watching CSIM was initially because I was an Emily Procter fan from a the West Wing. Then I became engaged with the character of Eric Delko. Well, it seems he's pretty much gone. There goes half of my reason for bothering to tune in. While I like the other characters well enough, it's not nearly enough to make me stay if Emily leaves. Her last televised episode is my last watched. It;s an incredibly rediculous show with her in it; it's an incredibly un- watchable show without her. I like Ryan and Natlaia, Frank and Walter. I dislike Jesse and This recent Super -H. Just, with Eric and Calleigh both gone, I, personally, find no reason to bother watching. I almost gave up after Khandi left. I held on for Adam and Emily. If they both go, and Adam is already half gone, then I go too and will only have them in ff ships.

11. kala79

kala79 Lab Technician

'While I like the other characters well enough, it's not nearly enough to make me stay if Emily leaves. Her last televised episode is my last watched. It;s an incredibly rediculous show with her in it; it's an incredibly un- watchable show without her'

I feel the same way. But my favourite character when I started to watch CSI Miami was Horatio, and she was the least favourite!! It's exactly the other way round now...Funny how things change.
    I like Adam very much and liked Khandi, Frank, Natalia and Ryan, but they are not enough to keep me with this show. There is many crime shows with better stories, thanks God it seems that CSIM writers gave up all those mafia stuff...

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I so totally agree. Emily is the main reason I started watching the show..she captivated me.

About the contract info, nothing officially has been released about it and actually we have no interview where she says she wants to leave. She has never said anything about it, if not in a very hypothetical way. So time will tell...

13. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

My inability to watch In The Wind is driving me crazy!.......that new clip was hilarious, and a little disturbing to be.:lol: I wonder why Eddie doesn't say anything, he's just there, lol I guess not to hog up all the time.

As for what Emily wears it's the new style, she has a boy friend, it's TV show and I'm immune to it by now, the future is less clothing (so they portray it) I don't mind it on Emily though, at least it's not like Pink's performance at the Grammys (everything except nipples and private part was showing) yuck.

14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

C.H.E.A.R., Don't worry about watching thr episode. As fas as E/C grows, not as much as there as we'd like/ Seriously, go to youtube and get the focus. Now, if you just want to see the full episode, go to cbs.com and find it through the CSIM links. Personally, despite the rest of the episode, I wouldn't bother. Worst season ever. Just my opinion.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
  15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

:guffaw:Don't worry I can watch it now, by the way I'm not in the US so I can't use cbs.com or anything other than youtube for that matter. I sorta agree about the season, but think about it, without the season the relationship wouldn't blossom, enough of that we're not in that thread.

The older Emily gets the prettier she is, i wish i had her perkiness on a daily basis, sigh, it never works for me. Is it in the hair?:confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.