Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Actually Emily said she would love to have a family and that she hopes this is the year. She also said that it would be kinda cool to have also Calleigh pregnant also because, in her own opinion, it would work pretty well considering the whole E/C romance stuff. That's what she said during the Monte Carlo press conference ;).

After that eonline.com immediatly posted an article, which, IMHO, was very misleading. Its purpose was just to summerize what Emily had said during that confernce, but it actually raised more doubts than anything else ;)

Again, nothing of this is true. Emily is not pregnat, at least officialy, and Calleigh is not gonna have a baby so we're not going to have babies crying all around the lab or Calleigh running with some Huggies in her hands :lol:

Thanks again for reposting that interview :thumbsup:

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Hi all and Fl. came in here to ask you this:

IF and it is just if.....do you think she return or move on to other stuff? She loves her character but having a baby- doing her decorating and so...
    How many years does the show have left in it? Or/and would it be a smart move to move on?

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:lol: you're soooo enjoying asking me questions like this, ain't you? LOL

Well I love Emily, while I'm not loving Calleigh that much especially lately b/c of my own reason which I already know no one is going to agree with you ;)

I don't know...right now I'm finding myself not wanting Calleigh, I'd rather see an evil twin of her coming to Miami.
    IF Emily gest pregnant, well...I do hope she moves on for so many reasons: Fristly, and more importantly, because I do wish her all the best and I'm pretty sure that for a person like her family is far far better than work...so, if she's happy with her own family, I'm all for it and I'd be just happy for her 'cause she deserves it. She deserves to be happy and she deserves a family.

As for her carreer....well....unless she is immediatly picked up for a movie, I do find it pretty hard for her to move on with her carreer after all these years on this show, not to mention that once she gets pregnant (IF she's able to have a baby) I do find it pretty hard for her to move on with her carreer 'cause I know she would be far far more dedicated to the baby and her family than to her job. It's not a bad thing (actually I do love it)...it's just the way I picture her....she's born to have a big family! She's southern! ;)

Instead, if she moves on even with a baby, well I'm all for it as well 'cause if that's what she wants...she must do everything in her power to obtain it ;)

4. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:You got me....

But do take it as a compliment. We don´t see eye to eye on the E/C thing .....but we do both want what is best for Em. I am surprise to see you see her leaving the biz permantly? If the familything becomes a reality. Granted: I see her the same way as you. I think she will be a great mom and devote her attention and priority so.
    But the drive that is the actordrive will it be surpressed? She has always been a privat person. Not using any personal stuff to promote the actress Procter. But she chose to an actor and not a nurse. So will she leave the "biz" forever?

And there might not be that many season of Miami left??? MUST STRESS this is just speculation.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
  5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Yeah, if she gets pregnant, I think she will, from interviews and such. We'll lose eer as an actress, possibly forever. She's statded time and time again that family is the most important thing and she could easily work in interior design. If that's so, let's start sayng good-bye when Emily announces her pregnancy. With her and Adam Rodriguez gone I have no reason to watch CSIM anymore.

6. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

I'm in the same boat as you. Once Emily leaves, so do I. :scream:

7. .speed.delko.

.speed.delko. Rookie

If Emily gets pregnant, I want it written into the show. You could do quite a bit with Calleigh if it does get written in.

Good luck, Emily! <3 With whatever you do, stay on CSI and get pregnant or move on <3

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

OYE, all I have to say is just wait and see. Calleigh getting pregnant would be so cool, even if you dnt like the idea wouldn't it be funny to see Calleigh wobbling around the lab or something, or trying to learn how to take care of a baby. The whole experience would be damn funny to me...And i could go on, you know me, the EC forever believer. I can drive myself crazy sometimes trying to figure out why people hate EC... (do not answer that, trust me I know).

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Don't worry, I won't answer it as this not the right thread :lol:

Anyway, I'm all for Emily getting pregnant, but not for Calleigh's belly oplà.
    Surely, things and plots could be pretty funny not to mention interesting, but this is not what I'm looking for a show like this especially after these last 2 years. Not to mention that TPTB would find a way to kill the baby....I'm sure about it and I'm sick and tired of seeing a depressed Calleigh :rolleyes:

Give her something happier and funnier to do.....please LOL

10. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Oh jeez, you're right. TPTB would do that. They can't let anyone be truly happy for more than 5 minutes. :lol:

Personally, I like the idea of a pregnant Calleigh, but I'm pretty sure that the way TPTB handle it would make us all wish it never happened. They don't have a good track record with things like this, especially in recent years. Theoretically, they could make Calleigh pregnant and have the story be pretty subtle, but I doubt they would. :rolleyes:

11. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

My idea if Emily gets pregnant? TPTB will just kill that baby after a couple of episodes :rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I have no doubt, just look to Cal's past :rolleyes:

(sounding a little rude :lol:)

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gross and violent........the way we like it :lol:

Oh no, Calleigh would definetely lose her kid while on a crime scene because a moron decided it was time to attack her, but don't you worry...she'll react as if nothing had happened :lol:

Oh yeah let's all be positive LOL

13. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

All I have to say is I'm happy Calleigh will be wearing a blue top and slacks tonight and not that horrid suit :)

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

:shifty: to me it looks more like a shirt rather than a top, but hey at least it's not black LOL

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

See? That's how we know our lovely TPTB :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.