Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answering to your question, Flò... Hmm... IDK, can't really think of anything funny :p any suggestion ? :lol:
I really don't know. I just wanted to find anything possible rather than the usual kryptonite...you know, just to be creative *ahem* :alienblush::lol:

BTW, gosh I miss the smile she has in that hilarious pic. Bring the smile back!!!!

About the smile... Based on the spoilers, she'll try to be all cheerful and sunny smiles even though her boss annoys her, so there is a hope for smiling Calleigh.

You know what I'd like to see? Calleigh dosed again. Remember 'Dispo Day'? I so want her like that again...

That's because we have super H. Now we have to have Super Cal... Maybe she's super hero from some other planet. :rolleyes:

The Adventures of Bullet Girl with her partner Super H

Emily-WoW-sm.jpg
SuperH.jpg

This is awesome.:guffaw:

Answering to your question, Flò... Hmm... IDK, can't really think of anything funny :p any suggestion ? :lol:
I really don't know. I just wanted to find anything possible rather than the usual kryptonite...you know, just to be creative *ahem* :alienblush::lol:

BTW, gosh I miss the smile she has in that hilarious pic. Bring the smile back!!!!

About the smile... Based on the spoilers, she'll try to be all cheerful and sunny smiles even though her boss annoys her, so there is a hope for smiling Calleigh.
yeah that's what I read too. I'm just glad they're picturing as the usual cheerful and very polite Calleigh was in the earlier season. I'm not saying she's not polite anymore, it's just that you can see her innocence, the one due to her age. She was just sooo girly and happy. Now she's completely different and I do enjoy they're bulding this contrast contrast between the present and the past....it just makes you realize how much she has changed throughout the years

You know what I'd like to see? Calleigh dosed again. Remember 'Dispo Day'? I so want her like that again...
That was my fav. Calleigh Duquesne ever :guffaw:. I didn't use to watch CSI:Miami at first as I had the same idea of the people who think that it's just a spin-off, but when I watched this episode, in particular this scene, I just fell in love with her character :lol:.

It was incredibily hilarious and it was one of the best scenes Emily has ever played, IMHO.
Gosh if only they gave me another scene like this, that would make my day...definetly LOL

I thought I was the only one that thought Calleigh was a super hero or sidekick, I love those pictures! :lol:

I don't mind seeing Calleigh high again, or no, I want her to get drunk, by accident, lol! I have to go to youtube and find the scene now...:lol:

HAHAHA! Bullet Girl and Super H LOL loved the pics.
Dispo Day was the first epi I ever watched...it was then that I was like OMG Calleigh is my fave LOL

That's because we have super H. Now we have to have Super Cal... Maybe she's super hero from some other planet. :rolleyes:

The Adventures of Bullet Girl with her partner Super H

Emily-WoW-sm.jpg
SuperH.jpg

:lol::lol: This is good! I could imagine Calleigh doing the Matrix move to dodge bullets and Super H saving the day as always.

On another note, I'm just so down that they are leaving Calleigh with the hard decision to make about Delko's life. Really heartbreaking. First she thought she shot him, then he's in a coma, and now, she has to make the decision on his life. Ugh! What else are they going to do to this poor girl?? She needs a break after this. They should concentrate on the other cast for a little bit, than come back to her mid season...IMO, though.

What is the only thing to cripple Bullet Girl? Why ants, of course. At the feather light touch of a single ant leg she falls victim to paraysis born of a deep seated fear of them. Not even Super H can save her from the Terror of the Crawling Ants....they're sneaky and mobile and when they get on you.....

What is the only thing to cripple Bullet Girl? Why ants, of course. At the feather light touch of a single ant leg she falls victim to paraysis born of a deep seated fear of them. Not even Super H can save her from the Terror of the Crawling Ants....they're sneaky and mobile and when they get on you.....

:lol: :lol: You're totally right!!!

As for Calleigh's bio, let's see... I'm really bad at remembering this kind of details so I'll just write little tidbits of info on Cal:

-Her favorite flower is the tulip
-Her mom is more of friend
-Her favorite chocolates are those hard to get truffles
-She used to ride horses when she was little
-She watches shows like "The Marrying Kind" cause "it's a girl thing"

Now I want a pic of Eric in a superhero outfit as either Diver Man or Scuba Boy :lol: No wonder Emily says this is the comic version of the franchise.:cool:

:lol: :lol: You're totally right!!!

As for Calleigh's bio, let's see... I'm really bad at remembering this kind of details so I'll just write little tidbits of info on Cal:

-Her favorite flower is the tulip
-Her mom is more of friend
-Her favorite chocolates are those hard to get truffles
-She used to ride horses when she was little
-She watches shows like "The Marrying Kind" cause "it's a girl thing"

Now I want a pic of Eric in a superhero outfit as either Diver Man or Scuba Boy :lol: No wonder Emily says this is the comic version of the franchise.:cool:

I personally really would and could go for the scuba boy look.
I do have to say that I hope once the season begins they will turn the cast and storylines around and go back to where they were in seasons 1-2. ReRuns were on tonight on A&E and I honestly miss the old Calleigh who ate lead and spat bullets with a twang of southern charm and fiest. Calleigh isnt even smirky and cute anymore.

Could I also ask if anyone would be interested in starting a petition to send to Anthony Zuiker stating that we think it would be a big hit to take the CSI franchises into graphic novel/comic format? Does anyone at all have an idea of where one could send him mail (maybe I will look that up when I go into work Monday since a co-workers husband is in the movie business). Please send me a PM if you are interested.

Last edited:
Could I also ask if anyone would be interested in starting a petition to send to Anthony Zuiker stating that we think it would be a big hit to take the CSI franchises into graphic novel/comic format?
Don't know where you've been but there are already at least three out that are mentioned in the Updated CSI Merchandise List in the Merchandise Forum of this board.

CSI: Miami: Blood/Money (October 2001)
CSI: Miami: Thou Shalt Not...(October 2003)
CSI: Miami: Smoking Gun (October 2003)

Could I also ask if anyone would be interested in starting a petition to send to Anthony Zuiker stating that we think it would be a big hit to take the CSI franchises into graphic novel/comic format?
Don't know where you've been but there are already at least three out that are mentioned in the Updated CSI Merchandise List in the Merchandise Forum of this board.

CSI: Miami: Blood/Money (October 2001)
CSI: Miami: Thou Shalt Not...(October 2003)
CSI: Miami: Smoking Gun (October 2003)

Oh wow I had no idea. Thanks so much! I've been well working two part time jobs, remodeling my entire house, doing an internship, and taking online classes....so around here and there.

Beloved Emily's fans...A friend of us has made a poll on PCA vote but we need to vote if we want people to listen to us!!!

This is the link

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back