Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, reading that interview, I can totally relate to her. Just some of the things that she does and how she feels about them, it must be some strange connection...great, now ya'll think I'm crazy! :lol:
No, I don't think you're crazy! I think that's how we all choose our idols. We somehow feel a connection and relate to them.
I always had a feeling she was a strong, confident and caring person. This is what attracted me to her character, and, eventually, to her as a person/actress. She is a role model to a lot of people.

VIVA Magazine article is now on AnAwardForEmily

LINK

Thanks for the link.:thumbsup:
She's really happy women and good for her, because she definitely deserves to be happy. I think she looks great, at least one normal-looking women and not walking skeleton without breast and ass:lol:.

Wow, reading that interview, I can totally relate to her. Just some of the things that she does and how she feels about them, it must be some strange connection...great, now ya'll think I'm crazy! :lol:
No, I don't think you're crazy! I think that's how we all choose our idols. We somehow feel a connection and relate to them.
I always had a feeling she was a strong, confident and caring person. This is what attracted me to her character, and, eventually, to her as a person/actress. She is a role model to a lot of people.

I can't agree more with you!! And yeah, I know a lot of people that their role model is Emily and it is damn good one :bolian:

NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

Picture of Emily during an interview we hope we will post soon..

LINK

Gosh, this day is getting better and better :lol:
I can't wait to see it, but maybe in this one it will talk more about Miami ;)
And, OhMyGosh, she looks amazing with that dress :eek: That's a dress, isn't it? Yeah, of couse it is :lol:

NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

Picture of Emily during an interview we hope we will post soon..

LINK
OK I still can't believe that she's not wearing anything black that I'm really shocked :eek:.

Ok, on a serious note, thanks for posting it Lu ;) and yeah I agree that I really hope she talked about CSI:Miami on this one :lol:. Time to hear something new about the show :p

hey everybody. i just watched Emily's interview at Monte Carlo on youtube and i can tell you that she looks stunning. There are three parts to the entire interview and it's a little hard to hear the questions, but there were a lot of them. I can also tell you that in the first part of the interview, she mentions having kids a few times. she also said that she hopes to have kids this year as well. check it out.

^was that your comment on the video? I nearly fell out of my chair! You scared me! I hope she has children soon. :)

Edit: Okay so i watched all three interviews and there were some parts I had no idea what she was talking about because I couldn't hear the question. What was she talking about in the very last question?

Last edited:
yeah, my other comments were on the video. i think that the last question, the person had to translated for the interviewer cause they didn't know how to speak english, but i thought that most of the time, you would be able to tell what the question was from her answer

Oh Emily is so adorable! I love her. I wish her the best of luck if she decides to have a baby, she would be an excellent mom.

She looks fabulous!

^was that your comment on the video? I nearly fell out of my chair! You scared me! I hope she has children soon. :)

Edit: Okay so i watched all three interviews and there were some parts I had no idea what she was talking about because I couldn't hear the question. What was she talking about in the very last question?

She was asked about her cat Kevin.

Anyway, I enjoyed watching all 3 parts of the interview. Emily is so funny! And if having a baby this year is what she wants, then I wish her all the luck! She'd be a great mom!
And as far as jumping off a tall building, maybe she should wait till after the baby to do so:guffaw:

That was such a great interview!!!! So much was covered that I don't even know were to start commenting on :).

-I laughed so much when she said that they don't change clothes and someone asked her why, and she said "budget" :lol:. I like how she emphasized about the show not being real and her liking the comic undertone because I do think that sometimes we as fan (and yes I'm including myself on this) expect the show to be way too realistic and at the end of the day, it's a TV show and nothing more. Some things will be accurate, some will not, and that's ok because it's not real ;). Sometimes there's just too much nitpicking :lol:.

-I want to see Kevin...:thumbsup:

-What she said about Calleigh being the daughter of an alcoholic and how that influences who she is and what she does was so great to hear. I always enjoy hearing Emily talk about Calleigh because it's so obvious how well she knows her character and that she has taken her time to really understand and study her. It sounds like an obvious thing any actor would do but I have the feeling a lot of them not necessarily take the time. I too would like to see Calleigh dealing with that and having to face her past and how it has affected her.

-Loved the fact that she mentioned that she thinks Eric is the right guy for Cal, it made my shipper heart all happy :). I think that it would be a very realistic thing for Calleigh to be afraid of this relationship and run away like Emily mentioned. Maybe making her realize that if she is running away from something good she does have things to deal with emotionally. Somewhere along the road of course I would like her to return ;).

-I was betting she would answer NY on the question of which CSI she would go to. IDK but Calleigh is definitely more NY than Vegas for me.

-Baby...that is an interesting one! I really wonder what would happen if she did get pregnant. She said that it would work in nicely with Calleigh and Eric's relationship but I don't see how they would write it into the show given the fact that NY just did that. That's going to be interesting to see how it plays out if it happens.

-Jumping off a building :lol: TPTB please let her do that!!! I would love to see it :thumbsup:

Oh and of course she looked amazing ;)

That interview was so inspiring, I should ask myself if I'm 'doing my best' everyday AND not be lazy about the things I do. That's my problem... I wonder what i'd be like if I had her as a mom. I'd probably lose some weight, become more confident...everything would fall into place! I am starting to get in that kind of mind but actions say differently.

Emily is so sweeet, she's adorrable. And does anyone have access to the monte carlo video? I love that purple dress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back