Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have been faster than me this time!!! LOL

I have seen that pix, already uploaded it with an article that talks about how all the actress have been more than happy to meet the prince and pose for a picture with him! I would too...lol

wow soo many new pics :D
They're all stunning :eek: I specialy love, even if it's black, the dress she's with 'Prince Albert :)

You have been faster than me this time!!! LOL

I have seen that pix, already uploaded it with an article that talks about how all the actress have been more than happy to meet the prince and pose for a picture with him! I would too...lol

Its a shared effort :thumbsup:

Here's a few more - Em blowing kisses :) and I love her shoes in the full shot - very pretty!!

Emilyyyyyyy

Thank you all for these great phtos.Wow so many pictures in just one day. And I have almost the same dress as she:).
She even met a prince, well she has really interesting life, though I guess she might be a bit tired yet. So many events in such a short time.

look!!!
More pictures here and here :D

WE'RE GOING EMILY IN MONTE-CARLO CRAZY!! :p:eek::lol:

So Rihanna and she were wearing the same shoes this week:

em-2-1.jpg
rihanna-1.jpg

I wonder if they're going to do a "who wore it better"... I like both of their looks, but Emily looks like she wears those shoes every day, she's so cute :thumbsup:

Emily looks great in all of the pics! Thanks! :thumbsup:

I love her shoes, I can't wear shoes like that, I'd kill myself :lol:

I love her shoes :adore: Who doesn't? :p
And, gosh, she looks gorgeous in that ceremony :D And she's so little between that tall people :lol:

NEWS FROM MONTE-CARLO

A wonderful Emily on the Closure Ceremony Red Carpet

LINK

She looked gorgeous - loved the power color in between all the blah ones :guffaw::lol:. She looked so tiny, too (fellow shorty here, I know the feeling :lol:) Why do the tiniest people always look so much taller than all the tall people?? (no offense tallies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back