Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
First let me talk about this little particular of her bedroom/bathroom

When is she going to use a rocking horse? :guffaw:

That's funny:lol:.
Thanks for pointing it out, because I didn't notice it. It's rather a strange element of interior design for someone who doesn't have children.

We haven't have news 'bout AnAwardForEmily, so, Lusiana and Florry [I think I'm not forgetting anyone ;)], how are things going? :)

maybe it was from a childhood boyfriend who loved dressing up as a southern cowboy and she was his cowgirl? I dunno just a guess.

Well remember Cal loves horses....it is probably something from her child that she couldn't bear to part with.

Granted, it is in an odd spot but I can see it as being something from her choldhood

Just a note...I'm working in hotel and when i look at the bathroom, it looks more like a hotel bathroom, I mean the mirror, the flower this way, the way the towels are fold...could it be possible that they went to an hotel? like the horse thing, i know sometimes owner and gm have a weird taste in decoration so...well just me!!!

As I watched the finale, there were some scenes where I couldn't help but notice how gorgeous she looks. She also gives a great performance!

Poor Calleigh :( My heart broke for her in this episode. Breaking down at the end was so sad. Emily played so well tonight. Her sarcasm was through the roof and I loved it :thumbsup: Give em hell, Cal!

Well remember Cal loves horses....it is probably something from her child that she couldn't bear to part with.

Granted, it is in an odd spot but I can see it as being something from her choldhood

I agree that's a pretty good explanation :) I have a few things that might look out of place but I keep them because they are either from my childhood or remind me of something nice.

Last night Emily was totally amazing :thumbsup:. The range of emotions she went through and how she portrayed every one of them reminded me of why I love her and Calleigh so much :). The position Calleigh was in is horrible and heartbreaking and I believed and felt every emotion that Emily transmitted. The ending was gutwrenching and just twisted my heart and stomach in knots. I especially loved the "I'm sorry! Do you know him?", "It was Eric, I shot at him!", and "We can't lose him" lines. Great job Emily :thumbsup:.

I completly agree with all of you, I also think Emily was wonderful in yesterday's episode. The depth of emotions she showed was just incredible.:thumbsup:
And the last scene whene she was crying totaly break my heart. If I could I'd run to her to hug her and say that's it's gonna be ok. :)
Once again she confirmed she definitely deserve an award and anyone who thinks otherwise is simply blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back