Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quiet seriously the best thread ever! We have the best pics, the nicest people and the most giggles! I love it!

Yey, Emily's single, I'd date her... I may be straight but I'd still date her hahaha. Emily's family looks so nice :)

:lol: thats what I thought Florry ... Emily is soooo much hotter than Paris :devil: !!

adorelo said:
This is quiet seriously the best thread ever! We have the best pics, the nicest people and the most giggles! I love it!

Yep *tries to look modest* :D ... ooo piccies yeyness :cool:

KellyGirl said:
:lol: thats what I thought Florry ... Emily is soooo much hotter than Paris :devil: !!

[
No doubts our Emily is so much hotter :D than...oh gosh...I can't pronounce that name :mad:...P.....no...I can't do it :mad:
Emily is soooo cuuute :D ...and natural :D

brookeAp3 said:
Florry86 said:
... but as far as I know Emily has only a brother ;)

Emily has a brother? I didn't know that. Does anyone have picture of the two of them?
I know she has a brother:D
His name doesn't occour me now :(
Unfortunately nobody saw him..so no pics :(

Just a general heads up everyone - there has been a little too much gossip in here about Emily's private life of late, which we try to discourage. Please respect her privacy and refrain from gossiping about her relationships.

Thanks. :)

My comment was a general one Florry (ie. not aimed at any one particular poster), but thanks for acknowledging. :)

you can read a beautiful interview in leela site.(on just emily search "Testing her wings")
in this interview EM talks about her family,her hobbies and many other things. ;)

rummy80 said:
you can read a beautiful interview in leela site.(on just emily search "Testing her wings")
in this interview EM talks about her family,her hobbies and many other things. ;)
I loved that interview...thanks Rummy80
It was very interesting also to know she was adopted :eek: ...I would have never guessed it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back