Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HoratioStalker, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

You couldn't explain the whole Jake's stuff w/ Calleigh better. It could have been the best opportunity to know a littl bit more about our Bullet Girl while right know we probably know the same (or even less than) we knew during s4:rolleyes:.
    In my opinion it was the wrost used character in this sense.

You can't even imagine how I was glad to watch a scene like that;). It was such a nice touch of TPTB to show they're very good friends (I know a lot of people would say also more than friends...but I don't want to discuss it right now cause we're talking about Calleigh and not shipping stuff:)) and honestly I really missed these kind of scene in the locker room. They're always so nice to see & you can see they're all freinds.
    And I really enjoyed the fact she was the one who wanted to face his problem cause honestly she was the only one to help him professionaly...something that I didn't see from Horatio's side (such a shame:brickwall:).
    Plus it was a tough situation but she was able to face it in such a good way that you could see her concern for his best friend.

You know the scene of the locker room recalled me exactly the other one w/ Speed in "Dispo Day" :eek: WOW. Another reason to love it.

Ok it's pretty clear that right now she's the rock of the lab...the boss. Although I love her in this role I do think she needs hel or support from all the other members of the lab which I never saw in the last two seasons excepts for little moments.
    In my opinion this girl need a looooong vacation away from the lab and all the stuff correlated.
    Obviously they're changing her a lot & I'd also say a little bit depressing her. I do love this new Calleigh too but I terribly miss her "way to cheerful" times...she was too funny while right now hmm what can I say??? She's too mature for the woman she really is althoug I love it.

Yep the whole team can come back if they don't try to kill Calleigh constantly :lol:

2. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

miamirock and Flò, I absolutely agree with you two, even if now that I know that the writer of season finale is Corey Miller, it changes a lot of things...he is the great writer who wrote Under The Influence!

3. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yuppy I read it too & you're so right lusiana. It changes a lot of things as he always wrote great episodes for Calleigh:beer:.
    I can't wait for Monday night!!

4. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Calleigh always said she believed in karma...Kinda makes you wonder what she's done to deserve all this crap that keeps getting throw her way! ;)

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Does anyone know if Emily renewed her contract with the show? I think all the actors (the orignal ones anyhow) contracts were up at the end of this season....I could be wrong, but if anyone knows either way....

6. hahaguy

hahaguy Rookie

yes delkolover Emily did renew her contract for two more years ,during the season. But correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  7. delkolover

SWEET!! Thanks for letting me know! :D

8. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ok I just finishd watching the episode....what can I say????
    it was awesome :eek:
    Calleigh was adorable with that suit & I oved the whole fire in the lab part
    [​IMG]
    It's not usual to see such a scared face, isn't it???
    Then I loved Eric holding her hand but the best part was this one
    [​IMG] when Eric arrived and she was sitting on her kit with that piece in her hand and that puppy face :guffaw:Lovely lovely & lovely.
    Anway despite her mistake this episode just prooved how unlucky she is.

9. delkolover

ok my cousin just told me that someone read an article in People magazine (not the latest issue, the issue before) that Emily is leaving the show during next season!!!! :eek:

I don't know if this is true, my cousin is going to check her stack of People mags to see if she can find the article....if true, I find it odd that it hasn't come out anywhere else yet.:confused:

If anyone has the previous issue of People mag (any issue before the Jenna Bush one for that matter) please look and see if this is true.

10. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

As far as we know Emily Procter and Adam Rodriguez have just resigned their contracts. She is no leaving the show anytime soon, she is supposed to be there for the next two season!
    We can't find anything about Emily in People, there was an article about Marg Helgenberger and the possibily that she was leaving the show, but we also know she has decided to sign for other two years ( link to CsiFiles). Maybe your cousin's friend got a bit confused with the characters...

Flò, you are my HERO!!!!! Thanks for the screencaps...

11. delkolover

That is what I am thinking cuz someone over in the E/C thread posted that they read the article and the person was just asking her about her future on the show in general....not necessarily that she would be leaving. Talk about mass confusion!!

Sorry:(

12. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

Don't worry Delkolover, it can happen when there are so many people around. The most important thing is that misundurstandings are fixed before we accidentaly spread out fake news!;)

13. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

*having a heart attack*
    Well it looks like Lus got the complete answer for you before me:thumbsup:.
    I can forgive you for this heart attack:p. Anyway it's very important to me not to spread these kind of news too soon especially if we're not sure about it.

oh Lusiana you're welcome:)

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  14. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

hey,, i was on vacation for a while,, i missed a lot! great calleigh scenes last night :) they definitely should stick in some more scenes about her past. im really glad she resigned her contract for the next 2 seasons :) im excited to see what happens....

15. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

if emily left i would 1st: hav a heart attack, 2nd: wake up and hyperventalte(sp),and 3rd: i would go into a deep dark depression....:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.