Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by HoratioStalker, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

Thank God that we in Serbia always have subtitles... That is very good for learning language, as well. If you came here, you would be surprised how fluent in English we are.

2. sara0989

sara0989 Hit and Run

last night's episode was so good! i dont wanna say anything too specific bout calleigh for the people who havent seen it yet, but i am so anxious to find out what happens!! :eek:

3. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

WOW - Emily Procter rocked the house last night! I can't believe she got knocked around! :eek: (Of course, H is the only untouchable on this show :rolleyes:). I loved how she was rattling off things she needed, and put together all these clues for the team - very nice! You see how smart and resourceful she is, and even though you could tell she was scared, she managed to hold it together and hang tough. I always loved Cal's character, so this was just icing on the cake - seeing how awesome she is :) I guess what H said back in Season 3 still holds true: "Rule #1: Never mess with Calleigh Duquesne" :)

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

There is something strange...
    I knew that Calleigh birth date was 2/28/1974. I one of the first scenes of the episode you can see a kind of Calleigh's ID. It was written 09/3/75.:vulcan:
    ????

5. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Emily rocked last night, she's the best!!!! Everything about her performance was wonderful!!!

6. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Too much continuity would make the writers heads explode, you see.

Anyway, I just wanted to stop in and say how much I loved Emily's performance last night. She really is fantastic!

7. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yes we wouldn't want them to hurt themselves with having to follow contintuity....they might break something!!:lol:

Emily was awesome last night. This is by far the best Calleigh ep the writers have ever given her and she nailed it!! :D

8. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Emily was really fantastic in last nights ep! She showed how scared she was but still in the 'i'll kick you in the crotch if you mess with me' kinda way! And I can't believe all the fuss about her voice, it makes her who she is! :D

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Let's just say she was awesome for both the episodes!!!
    In this one she practically did a perfect job.
    I really felt for her when she was kicked in the stomach...awww such a pain!!!!:rolleyes::(

Yeah I agree with Delkolover this was absolutely the best episode for Calleigh:thumbsup:.
    Such a great opportunity for Emily to show her talent....and she just disfruited it in best way ever!!!

As for the scene Lusiana mentioned....well it was so strange to me to see that badge with a smiling Calleigh on it in such a horrible episode for her character:rolleyes:

OT: ah and Dutchie I've been to a little village near Germany but I don't remember the name cause I went there 6 years ago with during my school carreer ;)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  10. calleighismyhero

calleighismyhero Prime Suspect

wow i just caught the mon and tues nites epis online and they were GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought that i was going to die waiting to get home to watch them!!!!!!!!!!!!! man was calleigh great in those, shes tought thats for sure.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

To be honest....I don't even notice it! It is sooo much a part of her character now that I think it adds to Calleigh....doesn't take away at all.

I even tried to listen for it....and I couldn't tell that is was a problem; maybe b/c I am so used to it now but still there is no need for people to draw attention to something that has sooo very well incorporated into her character.

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

I haven`t noticed her voice at first. But when my friend told me I realized that it`s different. But, different is great. If we were all the same, it would be annoying, don`t you think? I think her voice is cute (and her accent as well).

13. xPORCELAINDOLLx

xPORCELAINDOLLx Dead on Arrival

Hi. I just got done watching last week's episodes. Calleigh was awesome. And Emily's acting, just superb. And the whole voice thing, you know, people will find any excuse not to like you. So, I hope she just keeps her head held high and takes what they say with a grain of salt because their opinions aren't worth the paper they're printed on. She's gorgeous and I think her voice is cute. It makes her unique. And unique is good.

14. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I did notice that something was different about her voice, but I thought it was because she was trying to lose her accent. I think Emily is an amazing actress no matter what her voice sounds like.

15. Callacrap

Callacrap Rookie

Exactly :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.