Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...if you're dying what am I supposed to be right now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek: :lol: :lol:

Thank you so much LittleWing

Calleighsmyhero offcialy she wasn't a main character....but she definetly was and had a lot of good scenes in "family plan"
I don't know anything about the system of ratings....but as far as I understood with youtube or ff.net R seems to be negative.....and absolutely no...to me it's not a R ;)

haha that video is awesome :p:lol: :p and i really wanna see family plan but i cant find it. maybe im just not trying hard enough :confused: does emily have a big role in submerged?

It really freaked me out seieng ehr in Big Momma's House Two because in my head she was supposed to be like Calleigh, I was like why is she not shooting the bad guys!

ok guys i have a question. on the emily procter website that littlewing posted there is a video called Girlfriend. wat epi is it that calleigh is yelling at someone. shes in a yello shirt and her hair is in a ponytail. i just wanted to know because it looks interestin. thx! :D

sure no problem...that episode is "one of our own" 4X24.
She was yelling at both Ryan and Cooper. She was separating them. Yeah definetly it was cool :D

thanks! do u know wat season? :D sry i should've asked u that too but i kinda forgot. sounds like a good epi, i need to look at that one... if i think im right is it season 6??? well correct me if im not! :)

Well...it was the last episode from Season 4...so I was wrong 4X25 and not 4X24 ;) my bad :D
Well it was pretty good...and it was great how Calleigh could handle FBI interrogation...they also questioned her for personal matters like her father or dt. John Hagen's death...so the situation was difficult but she was able to handle it in a very good way :D

which epi did hagen die in? i was watching a epi today and i just wanted to know that. im guessing season 3 or 4 bc its not in 1 and 2 bc i have a them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back