Emily/Calleigh #10 : 'A Perfect 10'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Australia and they got halfway through s5 and started playing re-runs! I was so angry and I still am! That was weeks ago though. I haven't seen a new ep in almost 2 months.

I'm so depressed, I missed the Rachel Ray interveiw. :(

Was it any good?

Does anybody know if it's been clipped and posted somewhere?

So Pwiddy!

Yeah Delkolover - I forgett the West see it later, always haha. :p

If that ever happened, I think Calleigh would run off and try to find them. With her gun. As always.

xxxx

Yeah delkolover I was referring to 'Body count' fab eppy :D ... Like the bowling piccie Rummy :cool: and thanks for the Rachel Ray link tho apparently I have to sign in and wait for someone to activate me *meep* :(

Oh I know, Kellygirl. I'm gonna activate you as soon as possible (sometimes the board is sooo slow :rolleyes:)! But, in the meantime, check your pm box here! ;)

Yey *does happy dance* thanks Leela I'll set up a cult in your honour once I get a free min :D ... *rushes off to check mail box*

Edit: I'm baacck :) ... loved the interview and the 'bubblegum shoes' :D ... although I have to say RR is one of the most annoying talkshow people ever I mean wow seriously :lol:

I loved the shoes!!! They were so cute!! crazy high as usual, but still pretty! I agree that Rachael is an annoying talk show host, even though I watch the show and like her.

Hm, I'll have to go take a look at this clip too. I totally miss half the stuff on TV unless it's in primetime. :lol: From the sounds of things, Emily was quite the guest. :D

Emily is so cute in RL, it's a shame her character doesn't bubble with the same enthusiasm as her anymore. *sigh*

brookeAp3, just to let you know, that as you have three 100x100 icons as your signature banner, it makes the dimensions a tad large for this site. It should be 220x75 at the maximum. (See Leela's banner size) If you could change it accordingly, it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any assistance, feel free to PM me. :)

I know, I do too! I always have to record. That's us having active social lives hehe, if only!

xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back