EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see it now - Natalia barfs at every crime scene, Eric asks if she's ok -then this... "Eric....I don't have the flu this time" :angel: heeheeeheeee DO IT, PTB, DO IT!!!!

You guys are evil... but I like it! *whips out hypnosis manual* Wait, they have to sleep with each other first. Hmm, how long ago was the last time they slept together? Just kidding, it'll happen sooner or later... and without hypnosis! Besides, Eric's sisters want a baby niece or nephew, so make everyone happy...

Well, that last epi was kind of big nothing for our duo. Still I did think the balance for all of the characters was good in terms of screen time.

Still I did think the balance for all of the characters was good in terms of screen time.

If we can't get EDeN, the least we could ask for is equal character interaction... I don't like it so much when TPTB focuses on other characters way more than the others. They deserve not to fade into the background. *pokes TPTB* So, when exactly are you gonna give Natalia a story arc for a change?

^^^ agreed! 100% i hate when calleigh gets so many scenes but theres ones like nat who only gets one scene it makes me so mad :/ eric i dont care bout cuz i could stare at him all day but the others ones i get upset! but o well ill wait and see!!!

^^^Ditto!! *cough* character overkill *cough cough*

Anyway, our girl Nat has loads of potential just waiting to be a story for her. There's time left in the series for TPTB to give her good stuff to play on. At this point, there isn't much development left for *ahem* certain characters on this show. ;)
So, bring on the Natalia Boa Vista, TPTB!!! & EDeN!!! We're bored to tears here!!! :scream:

, it'll happen sooner or later... and without hypnosis!

I would love to see one of them mention a moment from the good old days...when they both had a life & were happy...like laughing over a part in a movie they had watched together or something. Anything that would make them give each other that spectactular EDeN gaze & bring back the old smiles again!! Oh how I miss them - such true & natural romantic chemistry.. :eek:

Anyway, our girl Nat has loads of potential just waiting to be a story for her. There's time left in the series for TPTB to give her good stuff to play on.

There are so many possibilities for a Natalia story arc but TPTB aren't using any of them... well she's not a secondary character anymore so get to work! And while you're at it, have her keep an eye on one of Eric's nieces when the little girl comes to visit... I want to see how Eric reacts to his niece following Natalia around the lab.

And while you're at it, have her keep an eye on one of Eric's nieces when the little girl comes to visit... I want to see how Eric reacts to his niece following Natalia around the lab.
:lol: I bet that little niece looks a lot like Nat too! Brown hair & brown eyes...:p

speaking of look-a-like family...
Eric's Mami is introduced in an upcoming episode; the actress playing her is pictured in the spoiler thread, can't remember her name at the moment but she's mexican. Anyway, of course she has the brown eyed-brunette Latino thing goin' on - being Eric's mom.
& men who grow up as "Momma's boys" tend to look at thier future wives to resemble the appearance & personalities of thier beloved Mother ;)
I'd defintily say that it's Natalia Boa Vista who fits the part!!!

talkin bou the spoiler.... it would b funny if his mom was just like oh whos that girl talkin bout nat and she says shes really pretty.... u know what i mean??!!! and hes like oh talia? and shes like yea, shes so pretty u and her would make beautiful kids together!!!!!! :drool: awwww i can just picture it now!!!!!!

it would b funny if his mom was just like oh whos that girl talkin bout nat and she says shes really pretty.... u know what i mean??!!! and hes like oh talia? and shes like yea, shes so pretty u and her would make beautiful kids together!!!!!!

*snickers* I can totally imagine that happening... providing that Eric doesn't choke on his early morning coffee. Besides, he wouldn't be expecting that from his mom, so he'd be understandably surprised. But I'm sure that Eric is gonna do some serious thinking afterwards...

Hello kiddos!! Hope ya'll had a great Turkey Day!! :p

Well, these past few eps have sucked with no EDeN, but I did get a little blast from the past watching the last epi of NY. Anyone see it?
Danny's dialogue was identical to Eric's in 'Skeletons' - "Are you sure?" / "you can't throw something like that at me & then walk away"/ "talk to me" . I loved it simply because it reminded me of EDeN :D

I did enjoy seeing Eric in the buff last epi, though the mess & the pills are questionable. I wonder if Natalia will see that room in future epis & say something like "Eric, I've seen your house, you don't live like this". ;)

I'm not going gutterville here, but the best part of that scene was KNOWING that Natalia has already seen him this way - in the buff, out of the shower & in his "home"..... & I'm sure she will again.

i had i wonderful turkey day!!!! and it has sucked havin no eden in the episodes :( guess ill have to keep watchin the old episodes! waitin to see what they have for next weeks episode!!!!! hopefully will have some eden!

Hey fearlesswhitehorse, welcome to the thread! Hope to see you around here more often... by the way, is it okay if I call you fearless?

I wonder if Natalia will see that room in future epis & say something like "Eric, I've seen your house, you don't live like this". ;)
Hmm, that's not a bad idea... who better than her to check up on him? Though she might be a little surprised with the mess... I know that Eric's not OCD, but he's got to be neater than this. I wouldn't be surprised if she straightened a few things out while she visits him.

HI ALL! Welcome to the threads fearlesswhitehorse
I thought I would introduce myself as one of the new mods and to *sigh* go over the rules here in Shipper Central.

Most important, all posts must contain at least three lines of posting. Good posting about their relationship, experiences, etc...
Second, no bashing of other ships/characters/actors. We want to make this a fun place.

Most important, have fun. Again, we want to make this a fun place to post.

The rest of the Shipper Central rules can be found [URL="http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=52009"]here[/URL]

Hey guys, well I'm Steph and I'm the other new mod, I see Heather's already went over the rules with you guys, so please stick to them. Just throught I'd drop by and introduce myself, have fun. :D

Nice to meet you Adam's Angel & Presenthunter - anytime you come in feel free to grab a Midori cocktail :p

I know that Eric's not OCD, but he's got to be neater than this. I wouldn't be surprised if she straightened a few things out while she visits him.

I bet back in the EDeN days he would clean up before she came over. Gosh, I would hope so :eek:
I always imagined his house to be clean but not perfect, ya know, just tidy - & for some reason I see his "decor" being pretty casual, but a little bit contemporary too. He's definitly not an artsyfartsy kinda guy.

Methinks he just needs to shack up in 'Talia's house & have numerous beautiful babies together :luvlove:
Come on - stroller, binkie, baby clothes, the blanket, & 'Skeletons' - IT MUST HAPPEN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back