Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this again, this is so sweet pic! *snif*

boy_and_girl.jpg

and BTW: look these *melting*
http://www.cbs.com/cbs_video/insider/video.php?chap=17646
...hmmm, there is also another video about drinking driving, but now it doesn't work ... :(

lmao! cofi_shot, the main thing is that you made it at last!

same btw, soooo jealous of her! she gets to kiss him about a zillion times when he's in the show. *pouts*

^^So not fair. I kept watching all the kissing scenes and saying "hey, that should be me. I wanna do that". :p And she had a problem with him being bi. Who cares. He had a thing for her too. I loved it when he told her that he only had 3 relationships and one just happened to be a guy. :rolleyes:

It sucked though that they cut so much out of it.

yeah. toning it down for regular television kinda does that.

so definitely waiting for me SATC-obsessed friend to get it on dvd.

i wouldn't care if he was my friend, but if i was dating him and he was bi...*says really quickly to avoid being understood*...imightfeelthesameway.

only because it would be slightly weird that he was checking out the same guys i was. other than that, i wouldn't care.

I know! I wouldn't care if he was bi! She's so lucky though. She's done something we dream about. That was a great episode. My first time seeing it too.

Drinking game? Was that the same one I put up sometime before, or it's something else? Just curious, but why only post it in the D/F thread? :confused: I have one item to add in there, but it's not D/F related, though.

Well they put it in the Danny/Flack because it was pretty shippy and centered around them. You can still add your suggestion to the game though. :)

Hmm Eddie in a forest? Who could he possibly be meeting in secret? [cough*Danny*cough] That was so not obvious. And um, what's with the grey hair? It's probably the gel and the reflection of the light.

Oo, he has a pierced ear! And on the left ear too.
That adds a whole new sex appeal to him, yes? Eddie is a total badass. Makes me wonder what he did in high school or his early twenties. :devil:

i can't remember what film this iamge is from. no no lol, the image in my brain, but there are 3 guys, n they're all punk ass dudes.

n i can see eddie wearing a black leather sleeveless jacket thing. metal chain round his neck, his ear pierced with a ring, lots of eyeliner, leather trousers, (yes, they're right;) ) and big black clumpy boots. but he'd have to have relatively short hair, similar to start of s2 hair.

god that was a twisted but YUMMY mental image.
*runs away*

tiqlado said:
Drinking game? Was that the same one I put up sometime before, or it's something else? Just curious, but why only post it in the D/F thread? :confused: I have one item to add in there, but it's not D/F related, though.

It's the same but it's different. It's in the shipper thread because it is all about Danny/Flack. :)

OMG!! So Eddie down have a pierced ear? That's so hot! Now I have another reason to love him! :D I would think Eddie with eyeliner would look really good on him.

Oh man same here! I also happen to think a pierced ear on a guy is incredibly hot! L2MS that's a very yummy image. He'd look great in leather. :D

And I also wouldn't care if he's bi as long as I get to kiss him lots of times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back