Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Tag can staple you to death or staple you to the wall. :rolleyes:

Flack on the other hand, he can pump some **where was I going with this?** lead into you. :p

I vote for either "Walking Hunk of Temptation" or "Get lost in those baby blues" - both seem to fit! I think his eyes have it, though, so def "Get lost in those baby blues" for me .... ;)

Flack on the other hand, he can pump some **where was I going with this?** lead into you.

*brain goes into the gutter*

That's just too funny :lol: And where are all the pictures?

115-0138.jpg

I miss Season 1 Flack. I miss the leather jacket, the side burns, the I-spent-way-too-much-time-on-my-hair hair... :lol:

ka990 said:
I vote for either "Walking Hunk of Temptation" or "Get lost in those baby blues" - both seem to fit! I think his eyes have it, though, so def "Get lost in those baby blues" for me .... ;)

"Walking Hunk of Temptation" sounds great, I think it'd add some... spice to the thread (not that we really need it :D)

I don't miss the sideburns they were just way too long. I miss the longer hair just alittle. I think this is one of my favorites in terms of the long hair working for him. I like short hair and I can't not lie. :lol: ;)

The S2 hair has grown on me, but wow, do I miss the leather jacket. That used to be the best part of the fantasy. First, you'd loosen that nasty, nasty tie that was restricting critical bloodflow, and then you'd peel...

Never mind. I'm going to lie down now.

Damn I'm all hot now lol. I love the "Tag's got nothign on Flack"

Lol I do love the whole long hair and jacket, it set him apart from the others. I mean the long coats not too bad either.

Hee! If I'd gotten here earlier, I'd've suggested "Blue Eyes and Fugly Ties", but maybe that should be Flack #7.

lol I like that one. You just reminded me of an episode I was watching. The last one of season one, and Flack was there looking rather hot as usual, and he was on that bike (double wow) but I couldn't take my eyes off the shirt. My little brother wet himself laughing because I just blurted out "That is a fugally shirt"

Season 1 Flack - I loved the leather jacket. Too bad he doesn't still wear it. I hated the sideburns. The longer hair was ok but I like the shorter hair better.

That's a good one LaGuera. I'll add that to the poll.

I love the "Blue Eyes and Fugly Ties". And I mean, c'mon, when you think of Eddie, you can't help but keep your mind in the gutter. :)

bwahaha, I had to vote for "Blue Eyes and Fugly Ties." I actually love his ties, but that title is simply genius. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue Eyes and Fugly Ties... :lol:dies laughing:lol:. Going back to the Edmund thing... I love it! Okay, maybe it's because I'm a HUGE Narnia fan and Edmund happens to be my favorite book character in the whole wide world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back