Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

I thought Edmund was fusty and awful until someone said he'd been named for his father, and then I felt too bad to snicker over it. Must be funny when his mom gets mad, though.

2. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: In terms of long hair, it actually works on Eddie. Season 7 of Friends was my favorite season, because of the fabulous guest stars: Eddie Cahill's character, Tag (duh, you all know that... :lol: why am i even explaining this?) and Ross' kid, Ben.

Eddie was great in Friends, but he's even more gorgeous in NY. He's just so irresitible, no wonder Rachel fell for him. But in NY, as he gets older-- he looks better.

3. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

i like eddie with the shorter hair. i mean he looked good in Miracle and on Friends, but i love his hair this season, and his hair when he was on Glory Days. :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

^^Speaking of Glory Days, I emailed a seller on Amazon.com UK to see if I can get a copy of it from him. I've heard it's not that great a show but it's Eddie, so I must collect it. It doesn't appear to be too expensive. I think that US funds are twice british; so if it's 5.99 in pounds it will be like 12.00 US. As long as it will play on US machines...!

5. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

I do get what you mean about the ties. I still love the long hair and leather jacket, but you cant have it both ways. I still likke the tag one.

6. Lonia

Lonia Witness

I also loved how Eddie's hair looked like in Glory Days - not to mention the rest of the man. I liked Glory Days. Maybe it was a bit strange, I prefer saying it was different. Really loved to watch it and was quite disappointed when I realized that it just had a few episodes. My disappointment is gone by now - Eddie in CSI NY is even better!

7. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

I really liked Glory Days. I don't have a DVD burner or I would make you a copy of my DVDs sorry. The show was technically considered "dark" but Eddie was a smart ass in it, and he makes goofy faces alot. He dressed as a scary ass clown in one episode and the show itself was actually kinda funny. Or at least I thought so. :)

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

And yet, I have 2 DVD burners and don't have Glory Days. :( Damn..is it that hard to find? :confused:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

^^I got a response back from the guy who has them for sale and they won't play on US machines; different format. Damn! Well, eventually I'll get my hands on it somehow. It sounds like the kind of show I'd like. My brother installs home theatre systems; maybe he can get me the chip that will allow it to play on my player. I'm on a mission!

Edited to add: I just found out my DVD player will play the PAL format so I went and ordered the DVD. Woohoo! I'm so excited!!! :D

10. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

i ordered it from someone on a yahoo group dedicated to eddie about a year and a half ago. i think i have seen it up on ebay.

sorry i can't be much more help than that.

11. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Um, AFAIK, it's not just the PAL format, it's the region as well. European DVD's are Region 2, US DVD's are region 1. You may need to find a code to hack your DVD player before it'll play.
    Also, if this is the UK released DVD of Glory Days - also known as Demontown - I think they only released a 3 ep DVD with all the eps running into one another...at least that's the one I got.

In other news, you know you're obsessed with Eddie when...
    you're watching TV and your flatmate is zapping through the channels. One channel that you see for maybe a second has a guy being snogged by a girl and you can't see the guy's face, just his hair...and yet, you know it's Eddie in SATC and you insist on the channel being switched back!

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I've never seen Glory Days, but I'm sure he was great in it. Eddie always works effortlessly, especially in the episode with the victim in the jacuzzi-like-bath and he called Danny 'Danno'! That was just the cutest thing and last time, he was talking about some sort of cake. That was kinda cute too. I love Flack's sense of humor. It's just so... natural and effortless.
    Me too! :) I like it when it's short, although he looks gorgeous with longer hair too.

13. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

i went fishing on youtube and there was a small clip of one scene of glory days. it isnt a great scene, but it gives you a small glance at eddie's character!

Glory Days

14. Guest

Guest Guest

"Um, AFAIK, it's not just the PAL format, it's the region as well. European DVD's are Region 2, US DVD's are region 1. You may need to find a code to hack your DVD player before it'll play.
    Also, if this is the UK released DVD of Glory Days - also known as Demontown - I think they only released a 3 ep DVD with all the eps running into one another...at least that's the one I got."

Ok, I hadn't thought of that, but the DVD was not expensive, about $12 US including shipping, so it's not a big deal if I can't get it to work. My brother works with all kinds of stuff related to home theatre systems, satellite and all that so I'm hoping that between us we can find a way to make it work. I'll let you know what happens.

Meanwhile I'm getting the Friends DVD that Eddie's on from Netflix today! Woohoo!!!

15. seeker

seeker Hit and Run

:lol: Eddie in "Friends" is HOT--totally loved him there with his long luxurious hair--oh you've got to see the guest appearance he made in season 7 (I think) when the gang tries to guess who the father is and Phoebe invites Tag to meet with Rachel--Eddie's expression there is PRICELESS :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.