Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
ka990, I forgot to add this earlier. The episode of Law & Order SVU with Eddie in it is called "Folly" from Season 2, episode 17.

Cahill_Fan, I loved that episode and the part with the Razor. Actually I love all the Friend's episodes where Eddie was in. I have them all taped.

1CSIMfan said:
ka990, I forgot to add this earlier. The episode of Law & Order SVU with Eddie in it is called "Folly" from Season 2, episode 17.

Thanks! *runs to update Amazon rental list* :)

I was flipping through my TV guide this morning and found a pleasant surprise at the end, a little Q&A about Eddie.

I had no idea his name Edmund. Sounds so sophisticated :p

OMG! TV Guide! ACK! I'm running out to get one right now! Thanks for the info. Is this just regular old TV Guide or one of the ones that comes in a newspaper. Woohoo!

Thank you allstar12 for showing us the TV guide article. Glad he likes working on CSI but hope he will want to do other roles either during or after. ;)

Eddie deserves more media coverage! The man gives good interviews.

allstar12 said:
I was flipping through my TV guide this morning and found a pleasant surprise at the end, a little Q&A about Eddie.

I had no idea his name Edmund. Sounds so sophisticated :p

Anyone know what the "P" stands for? :confused:

Hmm, did anyone notice that in the article it says "Edmund P." and then in the picture caption it says "Edmund J."

Thanks for sharing! Always nice to see our boys getting some exposure, too bad it's not the other kind of exposure :devil:

kasmith101 said:
Hmm, did anyone notice that in the article it says "Edmund P." and then in the picture caption it says "Edmund J."

Thanks for sharing! Always nice to see our boys getting some exposure, too bad it's not the other kind of exposure :devil:

Down, girl!! :devil: I have read other sources that def. states he is Edmund P Cahill - any ideas on what the "P" stands for, anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back