Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ I think that's part of his charm. Here's an interesting pic. It looks like he's levitating the brush, and Mac looks impressed!
306_00210.jpg

^^ Ok here you go...
0002.jpg

Nitey nite all!

ETA oops, sorry for the double post! I think I meant to put this in the other thread! :eek:

^^Thanks! I'm really having fun uploading pics of the man. I feel like I'm becoming his number one fan on this forum! Or at least among his most ardent ones.

^^ I know I always am! Here's a cap from Open and Shut, very Don Flack!
306_00233.jpg

his ear looks weird in this one! ^^^ LOL. but oh those eyes! i know i say that like every time, but between his light eyes and dark hair, i droooooool every time!

His ears aren't symmetrical. One sticks out a little more than the other one. So, ok, he's not *perfect*. But he's close enough!!! ;-)

My favourite slogan is * Nobody is perfect * :D

And I don't know, that his eyes are not symmetric.

I have seen so many pics of Eddie Cahill, but I have this never calendared...

But he's although condemned desirable... :eek:

shuriyuCSI.. lmao that is such a funny picture of eddie!!! hehe i cant believe he pulled his gorgeous face into a face like that!!! :lol: soo funny..!!!!

well since everyone been postin piccis,, i thought i would post a few cuties.... ;)

306_00227.jpg

306_00239.jpg

306_00242.jpg

hehe i like the last 2 :D .... mmmmm yummy eddie :D

221_1562.jpg

221_1557.jpg

Even though "All Access" was an intense episode, I still think it has some of the best caps of Eddie-Flack, I think his acting was awesome in the scenes with Stella. I love that smile. The softer side of Don Flack...

Who did he play in Felicity again? I used to love that show; it sucks that it got canceled.

cahill02.jpg

From Friends. :D He was so cute and my favorite guest star!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back