Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those ae great pics Ceindreadh, CSINYRULZ, and feenx! :D The guy is amazing! I'd be fun to be able to go out and party and drink with him.

You're so right iluvroadrunner! Tag is adorable and sweet!

god, is it just me or does he look SOOOOO young in those pics from Demontown?? He looks like hes fresh outta highschool... or eh, maybe Sophmore in college, he was like early 20's when that show aired right? He's sucha cutie, thanks for the pics.

Did you all see these?

This was yesterday? If I'd known I'd have taken a road trip; LA is only about a 2 hour drive from here. Sheesh! The owner of this site posted these in one of the Carmine threads.

ugh! ::sags shoulders:: of course I live in Los Angeles (dont know EXACTLY where this was, probably down on Hollywood Blvd near Mann Theater... eh) of course I'm out of town visiting in Northern Cali... damn... ::snaps fingers:: three hott boys... ugh

New Eddie pics! With Carmine and Harper. They look really good together, but we all know that Eddie would rather have his arm around Carmine. *shhhhhhhh*

lyne thanks so much for the link! Those three are yummy. :D

The Glory Days pics are hot as well. Let's all cuddle with Eddie. :lol:

Great pics everyone!

It's so nice to see new pics of Eddie. He is so cute with Carmine and Hill. Boys and their drinks ... :) Where was I? :)

And about that pic, where Eddie is relaxing ... CSINYRULZ I'd also like to be top of him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back