Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the "Glory Days" pic ShuriyuCSI! Too bad it didn't last longer. Seemed like it was a pretty good show. I love the "rock on" sign too. :D

I'll try and do some screencaps of Eddie in Glory Days. Heh, I had a pen and paper at the ready to write down the times of any particularly good potential screencaps <g>

oh okay! thank you 1CSIMfan for posting the pics for everyone to see. now i really have a reason to hit 100! LOL, thanks again!!!

1 tequila
glorydays1.jpg

2 tequila...
glorydays2.jpg

3 tequila......
glorydays3.jpg

*thud* <floor>
drunk.gif

::drops to the floor:: *thud*

Love all the pictures, I'm seriously overwhelmed with hottness. I actually just got a new cell phone and guess who's my background image?? yeah you already know who... I was like to all my girlfriends "check him out... aint he so hott??" I got alot of eye-rolling, my moms even beginning to tease me about liking him... lol

and now... drum roll please ::listens... hears crickets:: anyway... for some yummy goodies.

2ed617af.jpg

look at those gorgeous blue eyes... ::swoons::
216_0989.jpg

if he ever gave me this look... ::falls out of chair::... I'd do anything if he gave me that look... anything
214_0485.jpg

The man knows how to use his eyes to his advantage. What does he think, making girls all over swoon like that?! :D

I was never much into Friends, but I watched it after I heard Eddie was in it, and God is he the total opposite of Flack.

tag is a cutie. :D

in response to the second pic, i've said this before, but i'll say it again. if flack was that close to me, i'd grab him and smooch him.

...is that assaulting an officer? if it is, he might have to use his cuffs...:devil: :D

^^^LOL! If Flack was anywhere within my sight, I'd grab and smooch him anyways. :D

Btw, the tequila pics are so hot! I wanna party and get drunk with him. lmao.

cofi_shot said:
^^^LOL! If Flack was anywhere within my sight, I'd grab and smooch him anyways. :D

Btw, the tequila pics are so hot! I wanna party and get drunk with him. lmao.
i'd do more than smooch him:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back