Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
but scrolling down this page i saw the word gutter at least five time. am i missing something???
Whenever we think something naughty, our minds go straight to the gutter, so we've just modified it into actually living in the gutter when we're being naughty (which is most of the time ;)). :p

i see... i think that i might need a tour of this place eventually.

^Well, you could put in a bid for some gutter real estate. i'm bidding on an apartment right now that overlooks Danny and Flack's glass-walled bedroom.

I've learn my lessons :)

I won't ever leave gutter. Never ever!

I need my daily dose of Eddie.
*sigh* I just love this pic and his smile ...ENJOY!
211_1268.jpg

i keep scrolling up to the pic, and then scrolling back down again. scrolling up, and scrolling back down again.

everytime he makes me smile...

god, he's so pretty... :D

speaking of the gutter real estate, i need someone to take care of the closet of no return, sometime soon. i'm gonna be gone for ten days, and y'all know we can't leave the closet unattended.

any takers?

Oh man, I wanted to ask you guys the same question as Flackaholic, but now I understand the gutter-thing, too. And being naughty is one of my fav part of my weird personality :D - yeah, miumiu's posted pic starts such a naughty imagination in me right now...*drools*
Amazing and breath-taking pics, everybody! (I love this thread, oh yes!! :) )
iluvroadrunner, what's that thing with the closet of no return? Sorry for the stupid question, I'm an Eddie-newbie ;)

^emily has a closet in which she stuffs danny on don. don't worry, Em. i'm on closet duty! :D

awww, he has a fabulous smile! :D

If there is any Flack stuff, I can also check your closet :D

(... and transfer them to my closet ;))

God, this man is pretty. *drifts off into gutter/dreamland mode*

That picture with the smile is just.. GUH. So hottt.. can't breathe..

Last night, Run Silent Run Deep was on, and Flack was just awesome. Completely hilarious, and devoted to Danny. ;) As much as Flack wants Danny, he's just rockin' it with Stella. And on a completely unrelated note, Carmine was amazing last night. Danny is a sensitive man, just he hides that sensitivity for Flack deep inside his heart.

ok girls, tomorrow i'm going to south africa for a month and i'm not sure if i'll be able to get on internet so i'm gonna miss y'all and the thread!!
_huggle__by_darkmoon3636.gif
:( life calls, lol.

Let's put some pics to cheer up a bit this thread! Let's turn back the time and go to season 1 ...

So kissable lips! I also want to be under that umbrella. *smack*
love-smiley-087.gif

115-0138.jpg

A moment ago, he has a cute curl in his forehead. In this pic, he has very sweet curls in his neck. I'd roll them with my fingers...
105-0128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back