Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooohh...flack is so handsome ;)....I think...I'm beginning to like him...( grrr....got to control myself... :mad:)well...he and danny are hot... :D

miumiu, give in to your inner gutterdweller. you'll be so much happier, i promise.

and goreshi, there's nothing wrong with liking both the boys. in fact, it's quite a lot of fun.

*drools*

this thread is so bad for me. no wonder i get de-hydrated so much, the amount of drooling that comes about when i come in here.

how many times do i need to mention coming in the one post.
tut tut.

::jumps up and down, waving:: HEY EVERYONE!!! How's the gutter treating you??? Camp gave all us counselors a night off so naturally we all went out and got some real food, had some extra fun, and then we went about our business. I havent even started to try to catch myself up on the 23 pages of Eddie news on the other thread, and the almost 10 pages here, so I'm not sure what all is happening with him... or you guys... the gutter has deinitley gotten me into some trouble out here... lol... thank goodness for my Eddie pics in my cabin... I just wanted to drop in and say hello, I'll be back again on the 17 of Aug (camps over then), so I'll catch myself up then... :)

Wow... i guess this is the place to be for flack fans. You guys have the best pictures of him. he's sooooo sexy... ok so, don't rip me to shreds... but scrolling down this page i saw the word gutter at least five time. am i missing something???

Thanks for stopping by CSINYRULZ! :D Sounds like you're having a great time! Sounds like those Eddie pics are really helping you out. Look forward to seeing you again!

but scrolling down this page i saw the word gutter at least five time. am i missing something???
Whenever we think something naughty, our minds go straight to the gutter, so we've just modified it into actually living in the gutter when we're being naughty (which is most of the time ;)). :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back