Eddie Drool Thread #3 - Snarky, Sexy, & Satisfying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love that first one with him in the rain. The rosy cheeks and lips. :devil: But I'm glad his sideburns have been cut down. But now when I see that pic I'm torn on liking it at that length but I really like it short. The hair falling on the forehead very cute. ;)

Thank you 1CSIMfan. I did mean City of the Dolls (COTD)

i will miss all of you too! (jeez, it's starting to sound like a drama movie... :lol: )
and don't worry about the boys. they'll be just peachy :D ;)

I love those lips... and his eyes..wow...aarrgg...my goodness..I have not done my drug study!!! And I'll have my duty at 2pm... but its worth my time talking about Eddie...and seeing his pic...*drools* got to drink water....

1361.gif
*waiting for afrikana and other missing ladies*

Am I only one, who likes his sideburns? He is so hottie with or without, but somehow I like them.

i love him with the sideburns. but i like him with longer hair. i fell in love with him in Miracle. he looks a lot older in the second season with the hair cut. but he is sexy no matter what.

i don't really care. i think he's sexy whatever hair he has on his head, although i do like it a bit longer, but every body else seems to be not so fond of the sideburns. *shrugs* i dunno.

y'know, I think, if he had grey speckles, (much like George Clooney at one point) i reckon Eddie would have a certain je ne sais quoi about him!

either way the man is a sex BOMB!!111one1eleven11

afrikana , I'm going to miss you. :(

Now that I think about it, I like his season two hair way better than before. Only for the reason that it brings out a lot of his features and it looks groomed. Not that I don't like a guy with longish hair, just not like a girl's or a buzzcut.

Bye, afrikana! Have fun! We won't forget you...

I like the sideburns, but I think the short hair works better. It gives him a snazzier, snarkier look. The old hair is more old-fashioned, which goes with Season 1. But Season 2 is all about new and modern-ness and I think his hair suits that.

it's french rigth? i knew i should have taken french in high school, but i took spanish instead since it would be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back